Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
6,300 total

Type/Location:
Shinjiku Nozoki with Extras

Language Notes:
English is Ok here

Details of the Encounter:
Yesterday morning I had some business in Shinjuku that went fast and went well, so I decided to treat myself to something with te free time I suddenly had. Didnt really have the energy to set up a deri heru or something like that. I stopped going to Happy Hinomaru years ago because it is just too gross. Anyway I ended up at NHP. There were about 5 guys waiting. The tencho is one surly, bad tempered sob, but I would be too if I had to work at NHP. Paid my money and waited about 20 minutes. Was led into the booth. Watched the show. 2 girls. Both pretty hot looking. After the show, I was forced to wait there like an idiot for a good 30 minutes before Haru? showed. Got straight to the 4k option BJ. She is a tall thin very pale girl. Medium sized, very soft tits. Attractive enough to look at but absolutely zero muscle tone and a completly flat ass. The blowjob was extremely proficient if not spectacular. It was like she did for a living or something. She did the old trick of putting a condom on with her mouth midway through. I hardly noticed. A real pro. I blew in about 5 minutes which is very fast for me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This place is a cultural landmark for all that is sleazy and low rent in P4P Japan. But the girls are pretty hot and the BJ is good. I went because I hadnt been there in literally 10 years. I will go back in another 10. But if you want to introduce visiting friends to something that is totally weird and sleazy, I recommend NHP.

Haha, I have just the friend to take there... a total pig to be sure. Thanks for the review.