Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2200 to tencho/4000 to girl

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English and pointing

Details of the Encounter:
Day started off a bit disappointing. I was trying to do what @carlz did, Pretty Getter then New Hot Point for the finish. I got the big X, crossed hands of death, from the tencho at PG when he realized I spoke no Japanese.

With my tail tucked between my legs, I hopped back on the train towards Shinjuku. Got to Shinjuku and made my way towards NHP (followed google maps) and took the elevator to the 9th floor. The dude at the counter asked me if I spoke Japanese, I said no. Then he pointed to a sign that said 2200. I paid him and he asked me what girl I wanted I pointed to Merei. Then he took my phone and gave me a number and asked me to have a seat. I was the only person there, then the waiting room started to fill up. Soon they told me to go to a small 3'X3' sized room. I sat there then merci came in and introduced herself and I paid her the 4000 for the CBJ option. She told me to enjoy the show and that she would be back shortly. She spoke pretty good English and her body was banging.

The other girl was up first to dance, she was pretty fine as well. Then Merei was up. Dance was ok nothing special. During the dances I rubbed one out real quick to see if I could get 2 pops in. About 10 mins after I finished Merei came in we talked a bit then she took my shirt off and lowered my pants. The BJ was only about a minute long then she switched to HJ. I didn't care too much since I was able to grab her ass and tits more. He told me I had to hurry up because it was only 5mins per costumer. I turned her around with her ass towards me and she grabbed my dick between her legs. Finally finished and she cleaned me and told me to wait. She left and came back with her card, but she told me I have to cum faster when I come back next week. I told her ok I'll check the website to see when you are working. I put my jacket on, picked up my phone and headed home.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Oh ya. While I was walking around NHP, some old Japanese dude asked me if I wanted to go to a soapland. I was interested so I asked how much and how long. He showed me on his phone 18000 for 60mins. I said no thank you and walked away and into NHP. I should have gone to see where it was at. Anyone know of any Gajin friendly SP in shinjuku.

Anyways, NHP was great. I will probably go for the 3000 HJ with touching, since the BJ was non existent. Overall, I had a great time and will definitely come back and see merei.

I've been meaning to write a review, but just haven't gotten around to it.
I was at NHP a few months ago (my first time in Japan) and had a horrible experience that left me never wanting to go to anything like that again.
Firstly, I waited close to an hour for the waiting room to fill up before the show began; and when it finally did, I only had one girl dance/strip for about 10-15mins max.
Her dancing was very robotic and there wasn't much in the way of sensuality -- might as well have gone to the Robot Restaurant ;)
Then it was on to the tiny "closet experience" - I believe her name was Rika - she proceeded to fill her hands with sanitizer (lube?) and get the HJ going as I got to feel her boobs (which were reasonably nice an natural), but she would often squirm and say "only soft touch" when I would try to play with her nipples, referring to the fact that I was only allowed to really just gently rub her breasts and that was it. Eventually, her very transactional and robotic movements got me to a happy ending, but I have to say, I was left very disappointed even after knowing what to expect, based on all the reviews here.
Definitely do not recommend and won't repeat.

NHP generates very dfferent reports.
I think newbies are excited, there is nothing lke this in their countries.
But more travelled mongers realise that it is almost a rip off.. Yes, girls are usually pretty, but that is all...
But t is a typical Japanese thing, so worth ticking the box at least once.

I did not repeat, there are to many other opportunities in Japan...
To each his own, and very happy for those who enjoy it.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
What ho! This sounds like an experience I had like 30 years ago in a place called "Tom Popo's" or "Tam Popo's" (whatevs - sure that place has long since burned down, it was right around Yokosuka though).

"Beer and a BJ - Ten Bucks".

You paid, went into a very dark closet (no light at all), one of the actual bartender girls would enter the closet using a "trap door" entrance behind the bar. Hey, I had to do it once at least so don't judge (my buddies were there and egged it on!). Anyway - I'm 6'2" and she told me ... "Whatever you do - don't touch that electrical box up there just above your head." There was an actual electrical box that was uncovered. While she was "performing" - well it felt so good I lost my situational awareness and my hand got near the box. I don't know how she sensed it (it was pitch dark) but she immediately halted her service to scream at me to get my hand away from that "f***ing box"!!

I have no clue what sensation it would have given her if I had electrocuted myself - given the fact that, at the time, we were kind of physically connected to each other. I'm sure it wouldn't have been pleasant though.

Finished up - exited the closet and drank my beer. :D

Talk about "seedy" ... LOL

What ho! This sounds like an experience I had like 30 years ago in a place called "Tom Popo's" or "Tam Popo's" (whatevs - sure that place has long since burned down, it was right around Yokosuka though).

You paid, went into a very dark closet (no light at all), one of the actual bartender girls would enter the closet using a "trap door" entrance behind the bar. Hey, I had to do it once at least so don't judge (my buddies were there and egged it on!). Anyway - I'm 6'2" and she told me ... "Whatever you do - don't touch that electrical box up there just above your head." There was an actual electrical box that was uncovered. While she was "performing" - well it felt so good I lost my situational awareness and my hand got near the box. I don't know how she sensed it (it was pitch dark) but she immediately halted her service to scream at me to get my hand away from that "f***ing box"!!

I have no clue what sensation it would have given her if I had electrocuted myself - given the fact that, at the time, we were kind of physically connected to each other. I'm sure it wouldn't have been pleasant though.

Were you in the Navy?

Reactions: thor

Yes I have been to that place also.....long gone as you have said.....My first BJ in Japan...my first anything in Japan actually.....a friend who had been in Japan almost a month...took me there.....peace!

I was never stationed in Japan, I was on Pearl Harbor based submarine that hit Yokosuka as WestPac port (usually on our way to the Indian Ocean).

I was never stationed in Japan, I was on Pearl Harbor based submarine that hit Yokosuka as WestPac port (usually on our way to the Indian Ocean).
Okay cool.....maybe one day we can hook up for some drinks in Tokyo......

Reactions: thor