New member… experienced-ish Derihedu user

jackdee

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,
Thanks for having me.

I have been in Japan for 10+ years and have used delivery shops in the Uguisudani area for a while now. I hope to write some reviews of shops and girls soon.

My Japanese speaking skills are basically good enough for interacting with girls and staff, but my best friend is a generic email I paid 5 bucks for on Fiverr that I send to shops. It basically says who I am, my language abilities, and my familiarity with the Japanese system. I think it has at least gotten me a decent reply I’m most cases lol.

I’ve learned that if you keep your expectation right where they need to be and don’t get pissed at refusal you can have a very successful and fun time in Japanese Fuuzoku!

Welcome to TAG!
I've never checked out any Uguisudani shops, so I look forward to seeing some of your reviews.

Reactions: jackdee
Cool to have you here!
I live around the Uguisudani area, I used to go to very gaijin-safe places like Thai plaza but most of them closed because of COVID.
Do you have any favorite deriheru around the area?
Thanks!

Reactions: jackdee
Cool to have you here!
I live around the Uguisudani area, I used to go to very gaijin-safe places like Thai plaza but most of them closed because of COVID.
Do you have any favorite deriheru around the area?
Thanks!

I don’t have a favorite but I try to use different shops to see what’s available and challenge my Japanese skills. My latest attempt was with Hitodumajyo and each girls profile states if they accept foreign customers or not. But you have to have Japanese skill (mine sucks but seems to be good enough).