New member, planning to visit japan(kobe/osaka) in october-november.

klesu42

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am 38-years old guy from Finland and more or less happily married to japanese woman for 13 years now.
Gradually she has been less and less interested in sex,
so about a year ago she suggested i find some action elsewhere and I did play around a bit and it was great.
The only condition really is that i have to report to her if/when i have sex with other people, which was bit awkward at first.

Even though this is my 7th trip to japan already, my previous experiences with p4p in japan is from time before i got married, so i have alot to catchup on.
Thankfully you guys have compiled a ton of info on the forums here for me to use as a reference.
Also my japanese speaking skills are at pretty decent level so i shouldnt have any problems dealing with the shops.

However im open to meeting up with any fellow members here during my trip for visiting some shops together, maybe even just sharing stories over lunch or anything between.

Thanks.

My initial budget for fun would be something around 300k, but if i ran out i can just withdraw more if necessary.
Based on what ive read on these forums I will likely atleast try my luck at Fukuhara soaplands, Red Room in Sannomiya, Matsushima shinchi and budget FS in Juso.
Also I might try my luck with something like panchira JK or Galsnetwork in osaka if I feel like it.
The idea would be to do check around various shops and then decide what to revisit later based on how things go.
Tobita seems bit too rushed to my tastes and not having the option to take shower before action is not optimal for me.
I might reconsider Tobita tho if i feel like im missing out on something by the end of my stay at Japan.

Am i missing out something essential here?
What about the lesser shinchis? are those worth checking out or would I be wasting my time walking around there?

I will be ofcourse be writing reviews on all my p4p experiences while in japan.

Other than that I have couple Tinder dates lined up for my Japan trip, so i will likely write some kind of reports on those aswell depending how well it goes.
I already had active Tinder gold sub going before my japan trip was decided so i figured might aswell set my location to Japan and try my luck with that also.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
What about the lesser shinchis? are those worth checking out or would I be wasting my time walking around there?

Don't know how you'd fare being a non-Asian foreigner in Shinodayama Shinchi, but the system there is different than both Tobita and Matsushima. You go to a shop and tell the staff your preferences, and a girl associated with the store is dispatched to the shop that best fits your request. That's also how it works at Imazato Shinchi, which is less restrictive than Shinodayama for foreigners. Depends how much you're willing to bet on a girl matching your expectations vs. being able to see them beforehand like Tobita and Matsushima. Kannami Shinchi is gone, and Takii didn't look very promising based on what I briefly saw.

My initial budget for fun would be something around 300k, but if i ran out i can just withdraw more if necessary.
Based on what ive read on these forums I will likely atleast try my luck at Fukuhara soaplands, Red Room in Sannomiya, Matsushima shinchi and budget FS in Juso.
Also I might try my luck with something like panchira JK or Galsnetwork in osaka if I feel like it.
The idea would be to do check around various shops and then decide what to revisit later based on how things go.
Tobita seems bit too rushed to my tastes and not having the option to take shower before action is not optimal for me.
I might reconsider Tobita tho if i feel like im missing out on something by the end of my stay at Japan.

Am i missing out something essential here?

I will be ofcourse be writing reviews on all my p4p experiences while in japan.

Other than that I have couple Tinder dates lined up for my Japan trip, so i will likely write some kind of reports on those aswell depending how well it goes.
I already had active Tinder gold sub going before my japan trip was decided so i figured might aswell set my location to Japan and try my luck with that also.
Fukuhara is not gaijin friendly so you can skip that. Red Room, Juso FS, Tsumaten and Halloboy are great options. Skip Shinodayama since they are not gaijin friendly. Imazato is the better option, look for Kaori, who’s has been reviewed 3 times here. Takii has only 6 shops and while there might be nice girls there, just go to Tobita or Matsushima.

Fukuhara is not gaijin friendly so you can skip that. Red Room, Juso FS, Tsumaten and Halloboy are great options. Skip Shinodayama since they are not gaijin friendly. Imazato is the better option, look for Kaori, who’s has been reviewed 3 times here. Takii has only 6 shops and while there might be nice girls there, just go to Tobita or Matsushima.

Just out of curiosity, have you actually been to Takii (Shinchi?) recently, or at least in the past few years? Are there actually decent girls working those shops? I've mentioned it here before, but two decades ago when I arrived in Japan, NOVA stuck me in a shithole shoebox 1K near Sembayashi Station so, needless to say, I spent a ton of time riding my bicycle around the shotengai at night. If you exit Sembayashi Station and head directly NE along the tracks and past the bicycle parking, you're basically a few hundred meters from Takii Station, and it was right around this area during my first month in-country that I first encountered those decrepit mamasans, squatting on the curb, smoking cigarettes and beckoning out to any male who walked by. In all the years I lived in that area I never heard of Takii Shinchi but I have to assume that's where they came from.

I was something out of a horror movie. Nasty old lady with a raspy voice calling me over, then pointing to a few of her "girls" standing in the shadows (streets aren't lit particularly well around there), and even in the dark I could tell there are probably guys I'd rather put my dick in than the abominations I saw standing there in short skirts and heels.

Anyhow, I'm coming up on 20 years since I moved away from Sembayashi, more than enough time for some much-needed improvement.

Just out of curiosity, have you actually been to Takii (Shinchi?) recently, or at least in the past few years? Are there actually decent girls working those shops? I've mentioned it here before, but two decades ago when I arrived in Japan, NOVA stuck me in a shithole shoebox 1K near Sembayashi Station so, needless to say, I spent a ton of time riding my bicycle around the shotengai at night. If you exit Sembayashi Station and head directly NE along the tracks and past the bicycle parking, you're basically a few hundred meters from Takii Station, and it was right around this area during my first month in-country that I first encountered those decrepit mamasans, squatting on the curb, smoking cigarettes and beckoning out to any male who walked by. In all the years I lived in that area I never heard of Takii Shinchi but I have to assume that's where they came from.

I was something out of a horror movie. Nasty old lady with a raspy voice calling me over, then pointing to a few of her "girls" standing in the shadows (streets aren't lit particularly well around there), and even in the dark I could tell there are probably guys I'd rather put my dick in than the abominations I saw standing there in short skirts and heels.

Anyhow, I'm coming up on 20 years since I moved away from Sembayashi, more than enough time for some much-needed improvement.
Last time I was there was maybe a year and a half ago. There are only six shops. I tried it just once so that I’ve been able to to visit all the 5 Shinchis of Osaka. Tobita, Matsushima, Shinodayama, Imazato and Takii. Kannami Shinchi was also nice before it closed down but it’s in Amagasaki. Coupled with a small number of shops and small selection of girls along with some shops not being gaijin friendly, it’s not worth trekking to. The girls range from mid-20s to MILFs but the service isn’t much better to Tobita.

Don't know how you'd fare being a non-Asian foreigner in Shinodayama Shinchi, but the system there is different than both Tobita and Matsushima. You go to a shop and tell the staff your preferences, and a girl associated with the store is dispatched to the shop that best fits your request. That's also how it works at Imazato Shinchi, which is less restrictive than Shinodayama for foreigners. Depends how much you're willing to bet on a girl matching your expectations vs. being able to see them beforehand like Tobita and Matsushima. Kannami Shinchi is gone, and Takii didn't look very promising based on what I briefly saw.
That sounds very exctiting actually and since I have pretty broad taste in women the likelyhood for disappointment is low. will definetely seriously consider visiting Imazato and/or Shinodayama. Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: Alice
Thanks for the reply.

Yeah i pretty much figured out Fukuhara is not gaijin-friendly based on what ive read here,
but the thing is that ill be spending alot of time in Kobe during my 2 month visit so figured I might aswell stroll the area while passing by anyway.
I dont really mind being turned down by multiple shops either.
I remember around 13-14 years ago during my trip to Kobe i was turned away from alot of shops in Sannomiya,
but when I was about to give up I was suprisingly let in by the tout despite initially being told "no gaijin".
I dont remember the conversation very well but I guess I was venting out my frustration on him and maybe he felt sorry for me.

In contrast to that my trips to Osaka area will be way less frequent during my stay so I would like to make my time there count.
Will definetely read up more on Tsumaten and Halloboy.

Reactions: Alice
Thanks for the reply.

Yeah i pretty much figured out Fukuhara is not gaijin-friendly based on what ive read here,
but the thing is that ill be spending alot of time in Kobe during my 2 month visit so figured I might aswell stroll the area while passing by anyway.
I dont really mind being turned down by multiple shops either.
I remember around 13-14 years ago during my trip to Kobe i was turned away from alot of shops in Sannomiya,
but when I was about to give up I was suprisingly let in by the tout despite initially being told "no gaijin".
I dont remember the conversation very well but I guess I was venting out my frustration on him and maybe he felt sorry for me.

In contrast to that my trips to Osaka area will be way less frequent during my stay so I would like to make my time there count.
Will definetely read up more on Tsumaten and Halloboy.
The good thing about Kobe is that it’s closer to Osaka than Kyoto. You can get to Osaka from Kobe in an hour. I live close to Tobita and it takes me an hour to get to work in Kobe. There are just more proven options here compared to Kobe. I’m not trying to discourage you and you’re free to check-out Fukuhara of course, but as a white guy you will stick-out and you will probably get the cross arms as soon as the tout sees you walking to their establishment. It might be a mandate from the Yakuza or the shops themselves to keep it “Japanese Only” different from Yoshiwara and the Kawasaki soaps. Anyway I’d still want to hear about your experience as you walk around there. Red Room is a good option, as I have been there twice. Just waiting for the reviews to be published. Maybe check-out Sannomiya again, maybe more shops have become gaijin friendly recently. Too bad Kannami Shinchi in Amagasaki closed down, it was easily on par with Tobita and Matsushima.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
The good thing about Kobe is that it’s closer to Osaka than Kyoto. You can get to Osaka from Kobe in an hour. I live close to Tobita and it takes me an hour to get to work in Kobe. There are just more proven options here compared to Kobe. I’m not trying to discourage you and you’re free to check-out Fukuhara of course, but as a white guy you will stick-out and you will probably get the cross arms as soon as the tout sees you walking to their establishment. It might be a mandate from the Yakuza or the shops themselves to keep it “Japanese Only” different from Yoshiwara and the Kawasaki soaps. Anyway I’d still want to hear about your experience as you walk around there. Red Room is a good option, as I have been there twice. Just waiting for the reviews to be published. Maybe check-out Sannomiya again, maybe more shops have become gaijin friendly recently. Too bad Kannami Shinchi in Amagasaki closed down, it was easily on par with Tobita and Matsushima.
I think ill end up regretting if i dont atleast walk around the area and see what kind of reaction i get from shops in Fukuhara, since unfortunately it doesnt seem like i have any chance to visit Yoshiwara or Kawasaki during this trip.
Will ofcourse report on any fun/rejections i get while investigating the area.

Checking other shops in Sannomiya after first visiting Red Room sounds like a good idea. Will definetely be worth it to see if I can find some more foreigner friendly places.

Reactions: Alice and Airnest
So i did some preliminary investigation about Fukuhara soap lands and decided to directly contact few on social media and line.
So far only Celeb Queen replied back. here is the conversation:
clbqn.jpg

So it seems like they do accept caucasian foreigners. The girls are mostly in their 30s which is completely fine with me even if the real ages are bit more than that.
Also being able to book time on Line is definetely a positive thing.

So i did some preliminary investigation about Fukuhara soap lands and decided to directly contact few on social media and line.
So far only Celeb Queen replied back. here is the conversation:
View attachment 21989
So it seems like they do accept caucasian foreigners. The girls are mostly in their 30s which is completely fine with me even if the real ages are bit more than that.
Also being able to book time on Line is definetely a positive thing.
That’s great to hear. Looking forward to hear about your experience. Hopefully it opens some doors for us. I DMed about 50 girls on twitter before and only 2 replied to me that their shop doesn’t allow foreigners.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
That’s great to hear. Looking forward to hear about your experience. Hopefully it opens some doors for us. I DMed about 50 girls on twitter before and only 2 replied to me that their shop doesn’t allow foreigners.
Coincidentally cityheaven travelers site now has few Fukuhara souplands listed on their foreigner friendly shop list. Im pretty sure there was only 1 or 2 massage parlors listed in hyogo area when i last looked like 1 week ago.

Last time I was there was maybe a year and a half ago. There are only six shops. I tried it just once so that I’ve been able to to visit all the 5 Shinchis of Osaka. Tobita, Matsushima, Shinodayama, Imazato and Takii. Kannami Shinchi was also nice before it closed down but it’s in Amagasaki. Coupled with a small number of shops and small selection of girls along with some shops not being gaijin friendly, it’s not worth trekking to. The girls range from mid-20s to MILFs but the service isn’t much better to Tobita.
Sounds so fun to try all those places like a bucket list thing! 😊

Reactions: Airnest
I am around the same age as you and about to be married to a Japanese woman and this is something I fear the most LOL. Thankfully, Matsushima or Tobita is just a train ride away LOL.
You should be prepared for that in the future. I even have to "book" days in advance if i want some action in the bedroom at home.

You should be prepared for that in the future. I even have to "book" days in advance if i want some action in the bedroom at home.
If you are ever in Osaka bro, hit me up. Maybe I can show you around Matsushima or we can have a few beers 😎

Reactions: klesu42
If you are ever in Osaka bro, hit me up. Maybe I can show you around Matsushima or we can have a few beers 😎
Will definitely take you up on your offer to show me around Matsushima. Finding a friend with similar "hobbies" is just what i need to have proper excuse to add few more trips to Osaka during my stay.

Reactions: Alice and Mr Osaka

Is it foreigner friendly booking or do you get tested for your Japanese abilities?

Due to some changing circumstances I was presented with the opportunity to add more days to my upcoming Japan trip, so I moved up my flight date to middle of september.

Reactions: Alice and Mr Osaka
I saw that shop called Premium in Fukuhara was listed on cityheaven travellers site, so Decided to contact them for more information.
The line contact listed there was a bust since it seems to be only used for promotional purposes, There was autoreply saying that they wouldnt accept any questions through that line account.
So then i contacted one of the girls directly and here is the reply i got:

renge.jpg

So traveling foreigners need to go to directly to the shop to make reservation. Its not optimal but maybe they will be more flexible after the first time.

So traveling foreigners need to go to directly to the shop to make reservation. Its not optimal but maybe they will be more flexible after the first time.
In this case yes, all depends on store and girl.
To prohibit noshows these procedures are necessary.

Getting closer to my trip. I will be landing in japan on the 14th and the current plan is to visit Matsushima shinchi on the 15th. My initial idea was to hit Fukuhara soaplands first but looking at the girl availability on that day decided to try my luck on a later date.
I have been working my ass off lately and as a result my p4p budget is going to be around 500k, so should be able to visit 2-3 shops per week.