Guest viewing is limited

New places, new faces: Club H Celeb and 7’s Style (Sexy Kyaba in Shinjuku)

Saitama

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Chiaki and Kaede (Club H); Serina (7’s Style)

Date of Encounter:
September 2018, early afternoon

Contact Method:
Walk-in. http://www.7style-shinjuku.com/ And http://club-h.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min ¥4000 with prds.net coupon; 20 minutes ¥3000

Type/Location:
Kabukicho

Language Notes:
It looks like if you speak passably safe Japanese, you’re in the door

Details of the Encounter:
I wanted to give back to TAG, so I set out for shops currently without reports. On that note, I’d like to givd a big FU to 竜宮 (sexy dragon), who despite my incredible charisma and marginally acceptable Japanese informed me that the store is limited to Japanese customers only (his actual words; never said “gaijin”, just “すみませんです、日本人限定です”- classy discrimination.

With a coupon from prds.net in hand, I went to 7’s style first, because “Club H” just sounded like it was not a place for foreigners. I was received with some hesitation by young Mr. Abe, who informed me that they were full-up at the moment (they only had one woman in the shop at the time!), though they’d be happy to walk me over the street to Club H. Bait and switch? Maybe, but maybe not - they’d honor the coupon, and honestly new reports are new reports, so it’s TOFTT and hope for the best.

Fortunately, I got some of the best. I only had two partners at Club H, but their service comes hot and fast and without much provocation. I can imagine if you’ve been nervous or shy at the Miss Campus series, and felt like you missed your chance, you would have a hard time not getting a lot of heavy petting after the first minute. Seating notes: shoulder-height dividers, enormous but super soft cushions; Japanese light dance music and the Kimi no Ha soundtrack. A nice change from the generic “western hits remix” channel that seems to dominate Ikebukuro venues. It is BRIGHT in here.

Chiaki
There is no picture not trace of this enormously-endowed young woman on the net; crap. I don’t know what letter her chest lands on, but let’s say J or K. She’s quite young, so her breasts are as large as they can be without any stretch marks naturally forming from their sheer size and wait. Great shape; she knows it to, and had no lack of confidence with her body. Her waist and hips match her chest; this is not a small person but again, she seems to appreciate every inch of herself and I did too. Some of the best service of my life, so I did my best to respond in kind. She informed me that she’s never seen an international type before, and I’m the first non-Japanese she’s touched. (Not a brag, just saying that yes this appears to be new ground.) I regret not spending more time with her - there was a mutual understanding that it was up to us to have a fun, satisfying and indulgent time together or sit and watch the clock, we both chose to go for it and god love her. Chiaki, you’re a gem. You do kiss hard enough that I know other dudes are going to complain (really. She broke and entered me like a thief), but I’m cool with you.

Kaede
Kaede is good looking young woman with perfect teeth and body that clocks in a well-equipped 168cm, according to her. Not skinny can but in no way fat; you would assume she plays sports and wins when doing so. No sense in asking her to get on top if you want to kiss her, as I’m not a small dude and she was like a full head above me in that position. Good body, playful, seems generally cool, also new to foreigners, but seemed a bit more relaxed and less down-for-whatever as Chiaki.

At this point, my time was up, and I asked if I could simply start a new round out of curiosity for the shop. The orange-haired dude responded that at the time, it was either make a request or come back later, as the other women were currently booked on request. I asked if I could head back to 7’s style, because I’m on a mission from god and my hormones. He informed me that .... yeah, actually I can - there’s only one woman there, very cute, would ¥3000 for 20 minutes cut it? Sure, let’s do it.

On the way out, I let him know how satisfied I was with my first one, and he informed me that Chiaki immediately came back and told him “I could totally do that (make out with an international dude) again!”, so I made a little blush gesture as well as a note to see her again if the chance reveals itself.

We walked over to 7’s style, where I met

Serina
I’m guessing her face and looks would place her as an S class, and for some people she would be super cute/beautiful. She makes herself up similar to Korean beauty standards, and her face favors the seemingly natural cute/pursed lips of Tomomi Itano. Skinny, cute, tiny and plainly beautiful women aren’t actually my thing! Feeling no pressure, I managed to be a humorous conversationalist and had good laughs with this glamour doll. Our kisses did not drip with passion, but everything was fine really. Her first foreign dude as well. She kind of played with me like someone who had never seen or touched a man at first before, so not passionate but fairly memorable. She does respond well to kissing if you lead.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
2/2 and 1/1 with heavy, immediate service from young women who were happy to receive me; let’s see where this goes. I AM worried about it getting ruined/switching to the dark side, because it really is right in the middle of hotels and stations and could easily get two or three bad customers in a row.

Hope they get their blog game and web design together because it’s a mess with no photos for anyone today.

I'd heard mixed reviews on Club H on the japanese forums in the past. May have to give it a look.

For the dead center of kabuki cho, it was completely empty on a Friday. I can’t imagine those reviews were by accident, but maybe tit is worth another look. They’ve got my attention for the time being.

Reactions: Majora
H cups! Nice change from the usual “oppai pubs” that seem lacking of actual oppai.

Reactions: Majora
I went here once during golden week was early and super empty ,but I had a comparable experience as well. Slim girls with nice boobs :)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Next time instead of just giving out an "FU", you can tape this over their "Sexy Dragon" sign: 人種差別的な龍

FIXED.

Went over and gave it a go. Was provided Chiaki, Kotomi and Mana.

Can pretty much corroborate what was said about Chiaki: intense and knows what she's doing. Can also confirm the mouth-rapey part but I was OK with that.

Kotomi was the winner for me: more slender frame, very sensitive nipples (but not as much as Yukina of Gakuensai), and quite pleasant to talk to.

Mana I only had for a few minutes until time was up. Medium build, pleasant, nice oppai but not much time to play so I can't comment on her much.

Place was empty when I entered and only one customer came in during my set. The sofas they are using are long past their prime, and I've been having a bit of back trouble lately so they were an izsue for me.

Reactions: Saitama