New to Japan! Looking for foreigner-accepting pink salons!

hafreak

TAG Member
Reaction score
Will be arriving to Japan this Saturday, any recommendations to any pink salons that are open to foreigners with really little Japanese speaking knowledge?
Plus points if the pink salon provides rotation service!

Will be arriving to Japan this Saturday, any recommendations to any pink salons that are open to foreigners with really little Japanese speaking knowledge?
Plus points if the pink salon provides rotation service!
If I'm being honest, not really much of a choice in this area. Pink Salon's are generally one of the tougher nuts to crack in general, especially if you can't speak basic Japanese.

I'm curious as to why Pink Salons are harder to get into(without basic Japanese) for foreigners than Soap Lands. Is it because it is generally known that Pink Salons offer BJs while FS in Soap Lands is a 'side service' between the provider and the client?

Reactions: requiemmorrow
I'm curious as to why Pink Salons are harder to get into(without basic Japanese) for foreigners than Soap Lands. Is it because it is generally known that Pink Salons offer BJs while FS in Soap Lands is a 'side service' between the provider and the client?
It’s generally because of the fuzoku laws and the general fear that foreigners will demand FS. I mean you’d think the lack of privacy would make guys less shy, but I have heard from Pink Salon girls that after getting guys stimulated enough, foreigners in particular would beg them to fuck, which is the worst thing a customer can utter.

By design Pink Salons are supposed to be “restaurants,” which is why they at least used to offer you a drink. This allowed them to bypass certain restrictions, and with oral sex not being considered actual sex, girls who are fine sucking or sumata’ing but not fucking can get an easy ¥5000-¥7000 per half hour as your “therapist during your meal.” It isn’t nearly as much money as some soaplands, but the appeal for the girl is the higher frequency of customers and a lower standard bar of physical beauty necessary to work there.

Another BIG reason is views of male Japanese customers toward foreigners. Penis size jealousy as well as a general idea that foreigners are dirtier can ruin the appeal of these places for the locals…and since locals easily make up 99% of the customer base of Pink Salons it is practically a no-brainer to ensure profits making sure their customers all fit the Nippon image.

If you look Asian and speak really good Japanese they will be much more lenient with you and have a higher likelihood of getting in, so physical image is the biggest barrier for us gaijin scum.

I mean you’d think the lack of privacy would make guys less shy, but I have heard from Pink Salon girls that after getting guys stimulated enough, foreigners in particular would beg them to fuck, which is the worst thing a customer can utter.

Then again I have been in a couple of "Japanese only" pink salons and involuntary witnessed fully naked FS.

Then again I have been in a couple of "Japanese only" pink salons and involuntary witnessed fully naked FS.
Was it like this
see bird box GIF

I remember one time in "Century 2000" (anyone else remember?) and in the booth next to me tugboat annie was cowgirling this guy.

Reactions: Lars Lust and Sudsy
Thanks for the responses, loving the vibe from the community 😂

I’ve heard word like emotion.vc accepts foreigners?

I remember one time in "Century 2000" (anyone else remember?) and in the booth next to me tugboat annie was cowgirling this guy.
I think you mean 21 Seiki - and if it's the girl I'm thinking of, she did that a lot.

Reactions: Lars Lust
Ouh damn. How bout neo flamingo?
Your Japanese needs to be exceptional. If you can order fried chicken from FamilyMart or Lawson at the cash register without pointing and grunting at what you want, then ask if there is a bathroom on the premises, then I am happy to say that your Japanese still will not be good enough to be granted access.

Your Japanese needs to be exceptional. If you can order fried chicken from FamilyMart or Lawson at the cash register without pointing and grunting at what you want, then ask if there is a bathroom on the premises, then I am happy to say that your Japanese still will not be good enough to be granted access.

Ya know it’s often awkward speaking Japanese in the conbini because 9 times out of 10 the staff is not Japanese anyway…. 😂😂😂

And hands off!! 😇

Most of the time you will be happier if they reject you.
How so? It has the best reviews by locals among the Gotanda shops. After my date on Tuesday I plan to try daytime walkins on a all Gotanda shops, could find 7 online.

Reactions: tomatosoup
Ya know it’s often awkward speaking Japanese in the conbini because 9 times out of 10 the staff is not Japanese anyway…. 😂😂😂

And hands off!! 😇
I have been to the US once and to my understanding San Francisco barely counts, anyways, tried to order something at McDs near the harbour, those cute Latino girls behind the counter had a hard time taking my order in English.

One of the Chinese girls at my 7-11, wow I wish she would get a job at an SL, I would dedicate my next paycheck to that shop.

That trip also involved my first and only peep show. Ugly old chick but why dont they empty the garbage bins in the booth's between customers? That stench........

Last edited:
I have been to the US once and to my understanding San Francisco barely counts, anyways, tried to order something at McDs near the harbour, those cute Latino girls behind the counter had a hard time taking my order in English.

That trip also involved my first and only peep show. Ugly old chick but why dont they empty the garbage bins in the booth's between customers? That stench........

You should have gone to The Pink Poodle…

And the clubs in Tenderloin too you sexy Viking biatch… 😉😘

1A2C992F-15A8-4BEF-A975-78CC9976B86D.gif

Attachments

• images (1) (20).jpeg
    images (1) (20).jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: CharlieSimms

And hands off!! 😇
let me guess when you try speaking English to even a caucasian conbini staff they'll go, すみません 英語を話さない です

let me guess when you try speaking English to even a caucasian conbini staff they'll go, すみません 英語を話さない です
Sometimes they are caramel like me and give me this look like “motherfucker is about to talk to me about Nepal or Pakistan or some shit” and I surprise them by speaking Japanese.

I never use any other language unless it is a friend from the States or a TAG user. And I can always identify TAG users in public, because they visibly hold their crotch outside of p4p shops while typing replies furiously single handedly into their phones.

Last edited:

Caucasian conbini worker.. wwww what? 🤔

I did meet a whitey Sagawa delivery dude once. Felt like I won the lottery. That’s some rare shit.

I did meet a whitey Sagawa delivery dude once. Felt like I won the lottery. That’s some rare shit.
There are more foreign types of the pale skin variety popping up in various businesses. I've seen a couple of western types at convenience stores across the region.
Prior to that, you could find just Asian types working there. (Chinese mostly, some Korean, etc.)

Reactions: CharlieSimms
There are more foreign types of the pale skin variety popping up in various businesses. I've seen a couple of western types at convenience stores across the region.
Prior to that, you could find just Asian types working there. (Chinese mostly, some Korean, etc.)
Didn't I mention I liked FM for a reason? :D

My neighbourhood has a white boy running deliveries from Demaecan - he's fast as hell too,