New to Japan! Looking for foreigner-accepting pink salons!

touched down yesterday, loving my stay here! I’m actually quite surprised there are so many brown skin staff here working in Japan. I’m actually a mix of south East Asian Malay and Chinese. Quite nice to people of the same colour of my lineage here in Japan. However due to my Chinese lineage, I look like any East Asian and get mistaken as a Japanese by looks quite abit.

side note, yes I went to emotion.vc, @MikeH was right. Would have been happier if they have rejected me AHAHA

touched down yesterday, loving my stay here! I’m actually quite surprised there are so many brown skin staff here working in Japan. I’m actually a mix of south East Asian Malay and Chinese. Quite nice to people of the same colour of my lineage here in Japan. However due to my Chinese lineage, I look like any East Asian and get mistaken as a Japanese by looks quite abit.

side note, yes I went to emotion.vc, @MikeH was right. Would have been happier if they have rejected me AHAHA
if you don't mind me asking which country are you from?

• Sad
Reactions: CharlieSimms
Your Japanese needs to be exceptional. If you can order fried chicken from FamilyMart or Lawson at the cash register without pointing and grunting at what you want, then ask if there is a bathroom on the premises, then I am happy to say that your Japanese still will not be good enough to be granted access.
I dunno man. I was able to get in quite easily. Although maybe it depends on how busy they are and the front staff.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
My time in Japan is over! Thank you everyone, it was really fun reading the comments and also scouring around the forum threads for leads.

I had numerous fair share of pleasant experiences here!!! Tbh only one was bad (ehem, emotion.vc) rest was great! How do I go by writing up my experience in this forum? Would love to share my experience!

Also, this is surprising but I ended on a date with one of my fav AV idol 🤯🥳

Reactions: corgiesiao
Also, this is surprising but I ended on a date with one of my fav AV idol 🤯🥳
How did that work with very little japanese knowledge? 😅....yeah, write some reviews if you have fun stories to tell

How did that work with very little japanese knowledge? 😅....yeah, write some reviews if you have fun stories to tell
I can carry basic conversations, but when it comes to arranging dollars and cents, appointments and timings, I just get so lost haha.

What’s the suitable sub forum to post my escapades? Or do I just use this thread to type an essay 😂

What’s the suitable sub forum to post my escapades? Or do I just use this thread to type an essay 😂
We have a review system that you need to use, please don't summarize it in a open area, it will likely be removed. See Danbo's post above.

Reactions: just4fun