New to Japan!

ktx29dg

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi Tag!

I'm a 22 y.o. ABC whose visiting Tokyo and Osaka in the coming week. Thanks for all of your wonderful posts and reviews; it's gotten me really excited for my trip to Japan (for maybe the wrong reasons but that's okay). I'm pretty much the most average looking Asian looking dude you can think of except I don't speak a word of Japanese. Broke up with my gf over a year ago so I'm looking for some action lol.

I guess for everyone else's benefit, I'm happy to have some of the conversation in this thread, but I guess main things I'm curious about is what level of service I can expect given that I look East Asian but don't speak a word of Japanese, and also if it's possible to get a CBJ at a Pink Salon, because they seem to be more BBBJ? Thank you all so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tag!

I'm a 22 y.o. ABC whose visiting Tokyo and Osaka in the coming week. Thanks for all of your wonderful posts and reviews; it's gotten me really excited for my trip to Japan (for maybe the wrong reasons but that's okay). I'm pretty much the most average looking Asian looking dude you can think of except I don't speak a word of Japanese. Broke up with my gf over a year ago so I'm looking for some action lol.

I guess for everyone else's benefit, I'm happy to have some of the conversation in this thread, but I guess main things I'm curious about is what level of service I can expect given that I look East Asian but don't speak a word of Japanese, and also if it's possible to get a CBJ at a Pink Salon, because they seem to be more BBBJ? Thank you all so much!
I personally would skip the Pink Salon and head towards a Fashion Health Service. There's Shibuya Seafari and Tokyo and Club Amour in Osaka. Both are foreigner friendly. It costs a little more but it's worth it. You can search the forums for reviews on the establishments mentioned.

As mentioned earlier, be prepared to get denied. It's just part of the process. As long as you're well groomed and polite, you should have fun. Make sure to visit reviewed places.

Last edited:
I'm also Southeast Asian but 25 yrs old who doesn't speak Japanese at all. I've never gotten rejected in Osaka but it's because I'm not fat or ugly, just average looking like 7.5. So you should be fine. I recommend Club Amour in Osaka, it's similar to a soapland and you're taken care of. I'm into slim girls, so go for Nana, Chia, or Fuu if you get the chance. Went there because of a breakup too. Have fun, if you go to a pink saloon, highly recommend Gakkozaka at Kyobashi, they're college girls and are super attractive but kinda pricey. The girls get std tested so should be safe from what I've in some of the reviews. Just enjoy the moment, because it feels like a dream afterwards. It gets addictive. Spent over $1k in a week lol

Reactions: Ryo75 and Icyblu
For context, what % of your monthly "income" does that roughly represent? I'm pseudo-retired so I try to treat 0.5% of my savings as "income" and $1000 would bite quite a bit into that.

Reactions: Icyblu and Alice

It is expensive here in the US for sure! If you are close to the border, Canada is also an excellent option, they have a large variety of English, French, Asian, etc. and the prices are much better.

Can you seppos take it to a dedicated USA forum and stop hijacking unrelated threads?

Just because some of you don't like the American P4P forums doesn't mean you can turn this place into one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryo75
Reactions: Ryo75
I'm also Southeast Asian but 25 yrs old who doesn't speak Japanese at all. I've never gotten rejected in Osaka but it's because I'm not fat or ugly, just average looking like 7.5
That likely plays a very small role if none at all!
Brothels don’t select clients on attractiveness. If anything, they are more wary of young guys because they might be rougher, expect more action, inexperienced, throw a fit over money..
All stereotyping of course and I’m not accusing you or any of the young people on here of anything, just saying what the shop staff might be imagining when they see someone walk in.

Japanese language ability and Asian-ness (less threatening and being generally “build smaller”) are probably the deciding factors, not ikemen-level.

If anything, they are more wary of young guys
Can confirm - I have had very few rejections since I got a lot of grey hair.

Reactions: Ryo75 and Alice
From reading all the reviews, I feel pretty excited to try out an SL. I noticed that a lot of people were suggesting Kaoru specifically from Y-Shirts. I'd like to stick with Y-Shirts because, at least from what people seem to be saying, it's the best SL for someone who has 0 Japanese ability. Does anyone know of any other people at Y-Shirts who can speak English or handle someone who doesn't know Japanese? Just trying to get a sense of what my options are; so far I've only seen Mao, but I'm interested in someone younger.

On a side note, I noticed people have mentioned that the tip Kaoru more or something because she does not get any benefit from single-time foreign customers. Any ideas on a suggested amount or anything? Thank you all again for your help.

Reactions: Ryo75 and Alice
That likely plays a very small role if none at all!

Can confirm, I am fat and ugly and on an average day I am like 0.5 and I don't get rejected as they know guys like me are used to paying.