New to P4P - 6 weeks in Shinjuku

TacoBell

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I am going to Tokyo for 6 weeks and will be staying in Shinjuku. This is a kind of short notice trip. I'll only have about 1 & 1/2 weeks of studying Japanese (speaking only to try to learn as much as possible), so I'll be limited to English places. I am new to all of this, but I have been curious just to try something different than the life I have been living here.

What should the steps be for someone that is new to P4P? I'm guessing I don't want to just jump right to SL and be bummed out by everything else.

1. Massage (Asian Feeling or maybe Shibuya Seafari... it seems like Lovely Hand is hit or miss)
2. Pink salon
3. Delivery health (Shady Motion, maybe Galdeli)
4. SL

To me that seems like the right progress to make, but thought I would ask the experts. Not sure when I should start considering FS. I know it varies person to person, but just trying to get an idea. My cost of living will be drastically lower in Tokyo than it is where I currently live, so having to pay more for an English provider is not a big deal.

Unrelated to the rest of the post, but I also have a question above love hotels that I could not find the answer. What is the benefit of using a love hotel over your regular hotel room? Is it more of a safety thing? Or is the atmosphere just better at a love hotel with all the little additions?

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the benefit of using a love hotel over your regular hotel room?
Personal choice, security & probably service location.

Not sure when I should start considering FS.
FS only comes from Soaplands or Independents by default (as they are not selling you sex, only time & a bath).

Reactions: requiemmorrow
If you go to a soapland right at the start or use services without FS first, doesn't make a big difference in my oppinion. One experience doesn't devalue the other and they all can be amazing. If you click with the provider dictates more if it's a great experience.

You should probably stay away from Shady Motion. I think there is only one review on the forum so far but it was pretty bad. Finemotion delivers a pretty standard service to japanese speaking foreigners, but it seems customers that only speak English are overcharge in ridiculous ways by Shady Motion.

You should probably stay away from Shady Motion. I think there is only one review on the forum so far but it was pretty bad. Finemotion delivers a pretty standard service to japanese speaking foreigners, but it seems customers that only speak English are overcharge in ridiculous ways by Shady Motion.
I probably mixed something up at one point. I won't try to use Shady Motion... probably just stick to Galdeli.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was kinda curious also, my trip is closing in, on 30th! I have tryed to absorb information from here the best i can. I have learned REALLY basic words with 200 days of duolingo, it gets me to shopping and asking directions but not to talk with the girls sadly. I have some plans for Osaka, but was kinda sad that it seems most Seku-Kyabakura`s wont be open for gajins cos ofc, it needs girls with some eigo skills. My point being, i would love to experience alot more than P4P, and sadly (my fault) it seems im mostly off the market. Pink salons and uhm.... what was the massage shops that let you do little touching but leave with blue balls?

Not trying to hijack your threat, but are there some non TAG (ofc it can be TAG) groups that you know, takes you and a small group to beer, visit few food places and maybe some club/girls? Im ok lookin man in mid 30s and i maybe naive to think i actually could have some luck with local ladys if only i know where to go and what signs to look for! =D
Anyways, 5 days in Tokyo, 2½ in Osaka. Wouldnt mind spending some time speaking english if someone wants to TAG along ;)

are there some non TAG (ofc it can be TAG) groups that you know, takes you and a small group to beer, visit few food places and maybe some club/girls?
This is not a thing here like it is in SE Asia. Japanese establishments do not take kindly to groups of foreigners showing up - it's generally not recommended even to monger in pairs, let alone more than that. The exception might be the Osaka shinchis, but even there a group of more than a couple of guys will get negative attention.

This is not a thing here like it is in SE Asia. Japanese establishments do not take kindly to groups of foreigners showing up - it's generally not recommended even to monger in pairs, let alone more than that. The exception might be the Osaka shinchis, but even there a group of more than a couple of guys will get negative attention.
I totally get it, more so in content of TAG! Im just really social person and im thinking ill go insane if i dont find ppl to chat with on my trip =D Well, best to go to small bars with drunken ppl, theres a higher chance to start conversation, maybe.