New to these parts, glad to be here

R3mmles

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been checking out these forums for a bit and recently got around to setting up my account. Hope to get some helpful info from everyone, I've been to Japan a couple times and am going back later this year so the more info I can gather the better. I am currently studying Japanese but I am at a very low level right now. Some of the reviews I've read will no doubt make my next trip that much more enjoyable so thank you.

I was able to try a couple shops in Tokyo last time I was in town, but is there a list somewhere of stores that are banned on these forums? I know one of the stores I went to is good because I've seen other reviews, but I haven't seen any mention of one of the other stores, just some names that show as banned. Any info is appreciated.

Reactions: SquidCity
I was able to try a couple shops in Tokyo last time I was in town, but is there a list somewhere of stores that are banned on these forums? I know one of the stores I went to is good because I've seen other reviews, but I haven't seen any mention of one of the other stores, just some names that show as banned. Any info is appreciated.
We don't talk about banned content publicly, that's the end of the story and nothing more will be said nor is info provided.

Reactions: R3mmles
Plenty of great stores mentioned in the reviews section, they will keep you busy forever!

Reactions: R3mmles