Guest viewing is limited

New To Tokyo, Looking For Wingman/people To Go Out With

Chj90

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm 25, from the UK and recently started working in Tokyo. I've been quite successful with Tinder so far, but I would also like to explore the Nightlife here in Tokyo!

I would say I'm a newbie when it comes to game and pick up, however I don't shy away from opening sets and I'm not looking for someone to hold my hand all night and coach me about game theory. I'm just looking for someone to join forces with!

The ideal situation would be to find a fellow newcomer who just wants to go out, have fun and talk to beautiful women :)

Oh yeah and my Japanese is very basic at the moment, though I'm improving every day!

I'm probably up for some of the same. Some drinks, have fun, talk trash and seeing more of the nightlife.

Reactions: Sinapse
I
Hey guys,

I'm 25, from the UK and recently started working in Tokyo. I've been quite successful with Tinder so far, but I would also like to explore the Nightlife here in Tokyo!

I would say I'm a newbie when it comes to game and pick up, however I don't shy away from opening sets and I'm not looking for someone to hold my hand all night and coach me about game theory. I'm just looking for someone to join forces with!

The ideal situation would be to find a fellow newcomer who just wants to go out, have fun and talk to beautiful women :)

Oh yeah and my Japanese is very basic at the moment, though I'm improving every day!
Interesting

Reactions: Sinapse
How about you just PM the original poster instead of bumping the thread? Thanks.

How about you just PM the original poster instead of bumping the thread? Thanks.

In other forums there are things like "wingman database" type threads where people who want to go out can post that they are looking for wingmen and would like to go out. It's useful to have that rather than every single person in here creating a new thread