New to Tokyo - Night out?

Chj90

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd introduce myself as I'm still fairly new to Tokyo. I haven't really posted much on here yet, but I've been following this forum for the better part of a year and found this to be a really useful resource! I plan to become a more active member in the future.

Also, if anyone would like to grab a beer sometime and hit some bars and clubs, drop me a PM! I'm a European guy in my mid 20s and not shy about talking to girls ;-)

Reactions: TAG Manager
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd introduce myself as I'm still fairly new to Tokyo. I haven't really posted much on here yet, but I've been following this forum for the better part of a year and found this to be a really useful resource! I plan to become a more active member in the future.

Also, if anyone would like to grab a beer sometime and hit some bars and clubs, drop me a PM! I'm a European guy in my mid 20s and not shy about talking to girls ;-)

Ok, I pay for the beers, you bring the girls . Deal? :)
Welcome to this den of sin , lust and perversion , by the way!

Hi there. I'm new to Tokyo :) Asian (not Japanese) in my late 20s. Would like to meet up for a beer too.

Hi there. I'm new to Tokyo :) Asian (not Japanese) in my late 20s. Would like to meet up for a beer too.
Ok then you pay for the second round. After Chj90 brought the girls to the table! :D