Guest viewing is limited

New year day in Tokyo

Kulbutor

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello ladies and guys,

will be there for the 31 dec, any suggestion? nice places to go for having fun?

Thanks buddies.

I might be in Tokyo around that time so I'm curious to know too.

All I can think of is just going out to a nice place then watching the countdown and fireworks with all the crowds. Not sure which spots are best though.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
All I can think of is just going out to a nice place then watching the countdown and fireworks with all the crowds. Not sure which spots are best though.

In Japan New Year is the time to go back to your parents and sit under a kotatsu eating traditional foods and drink sake.

I guess the degenerated tokyoites are trying to destroy the world as we know it and you can nowadays have the countdown in Tokyo Tower and see fireworks at Disney but that might be pretty much it.

In Japan New Year is the time to go back to your parents and sit under a kotatsu eating traditional foods and drink sake.

I guess the degenerated tokyoites are trying to destroy the world as we know it and you can nowadays have the countdown in Tokyo Tower and see fireworks at Disney but that might be pretty much it.

Few years back there were Fireworks in Odaiba as well, not sure if they did it annually or not.

Few years back there were Fireworks in Odaiba as well, not sure if they did it annually or not.

The barbarian ways are spreading! We must fight them with fire... shit. :p

Reactions: AliceInWonderland