Newbie In Tokyo Looking For Happy Ending

Juncher

TAG Member
Reaction score
As the title states, I'm 100% new to the "sexy time" game in Tokyo, or anywhere in general really. I was in Tokyo last summer but the amount of shady African dudes who wanted to drag me into their side alley bars kind of scared me off, this website has given me renewed interest though!

As such, aside from the recommended spots by the admins, all of which I have checked out and bookmarked already, is there anywhere that offers girls that are on the younger and more petite side, and perhaps with happy endings as well?

[Younger and petite =/= Underage - I have no interest in that business, I am merely a young guy myself]

Young and petite is tough if you dont speak japanese. The agencies aimed at foreigners tend to have 30+ year old plain looking women who can speak english.
The hand job clubs or new hot point in kabukicho would be your best bet if you want cute and young and petite.

Reactions: Juncher
Young and petite is tough if you dont speak japanese. The agencies aimed at foreigners tend to have 30+ year old plain looking women who can speak english.

Yeah exactly, all the sites I've been looking at primarily have older women. I mean, I don't mind but since I'm 20 myself and most of them are in their thirties it's kind of .. Yeah. I'll try looking in Kabukicho then!

since I'm 20 myself and most of them are in their thirties it's kind of .. Yeah.

You are not dating them and taking them home to meet Mom!

IMO, a lot of the reviews of the younger girls sound uninspiring due to their inexperience.