Newbie intro and review. Tobita Osaka

eptvergo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm a Mex/Native American descent new guy! I'll keep this short and to the point.

-Type
Tobita FS
-Business name.
Forgot, but it's on Seisyun st. Around the middle of the stretch on the top left corner of the intersection.
-Girl Name
Konatsu(Osaka Girl).
-Cost
54,000/1hr
-Language
Some English.
-Experience
Recommended/Will repeat/ Would stalk if I was a local(J/k).

It was about 6 pm, the first thing I did was walk the whole stretch, made a right turn at the end and checked out the girls on the parallel street. All of the mama-san were inviting me in despite being an obvious gaijin, maybe having colorful blue dyed hair helped somewhat, all of the mama-san and girls seemed to be talking about it. One look at everything and I HAD to come back for the sweet looking Konatsu.

She had a Miko costume that emphasized her raven-black hair. This girl was amazing, her clothes were loose so they didn't really reveal much. Once we got to the room upstairs she showed me the time menu that offered 15/30/45/1hr with their respective tariff, I chose 1hr. I payed her, she went to get change, then she brought the tea, and sweets. She started out by asking me to put my stuff on a basket. Then she cleaned my junk with wetwipes and proceeded to get on her undies.

Her body was amazing and her proportions were quite exquisite to my tastes. She had a nice round ass and perky B+ cups. She wasn't too skinny (I've had skinnier Colombian girls), she had baby-fat which I find highly feminine; any less and she would be toned. Her attitude was quaint and polite. I actually think I found my Holy Grail type of girl.

She started by signaling me to bed when she finished taking off her cute heart patterned undies. She was clean shaven, but I prefer neatly trimmed. She put a condom on me and she started blowing me. Good bj skills. She cowgirled me like a champ for a good couple of minutes, she seems to enjoy the tap sounds. We then went to missionary. I'm old fashioned and the sight/moans of that beauty made me bust. We rested held hands and chit chated; discussing what hair color I should try next, etc. After I got my wind back I went down on her until her body started twitching. Round 2 started with a bit of missionary, doggy, then finished with cowgirl. Every time I finished she thanked me in her cutest voice. Now that is customer service! I won't forget miss Konatsu any time soon. It's been a couple of days already.

That's what I can contribute for now you guys.

Yoroshiku! ~☆