Guest viewing is limited

Newbie looking for some advice

Hughty

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello to you all,

It's been the second time I've been asked by a girl to become her パパ.
At first I was sort of not so interested in it but I decided on my second "chance" to do so to push the thing a bit further. And eventually give it at least a try!

We had exchanged KakaoIDs and we started to message back and forth. The deal was 10000 yens for tea (roughly 2 hours) and 20000 for dinner.

I honestly folks have no idea what it includes. The girl is indeed pretty and to make a looonnnggg story short, we met through some mutual connections.

What could I expect out of these dates? I of course attend to make things clear asap but I know that so far I've received good advices on various topics around here.

Have a great beginning of the week guys !

There are many posts here talking about that.
Talk with her, about what you both expect and how much money will be involved, since the deal depends on the girl.
For those amounts, in general you shouldn't expect more than a good time of conversation.
If you want dinner plus dessert, the ZOPA could start at 30K.
You can go to dinner for the 20K she agreed. At the end you could suggest her going to bed, and see what happens. Whether she asks for more or not, remember that’s just business for her, don’t take it personally.

Reactions: Hughty
Hello to you all,

It's been the second time I've been asked by a girl to become her パパ.
At first I was sort of not so interested in it but I decided on my second "chance" to do so to push the thing a bit further. And eventually give it at least a try!

We had exchanged KakaoIDs and we started to message back and forth. The deal was 10000 yens for tea (roughly 2 hours) and 20000 for dinner.

I honestly folks have no idea what it includes. The girl is indeed pretty and to make a looonnnggg story short, we met through some mutual connections.

What could I expect out of these dates? I of course attend to make things clear asap but I know that so far I've received good advices on various topics around here.

Have a great beginning of the week guys !

first , welcome!
Hard to give any advice since we are not familiar with all the details (and Im naturally suspicious /pessimistic about those relationships) but the way you describe it , she may think tea time and dinner time are really just that.
Be careful, some people actually like to leave things unclear and undiscussed so that they can always play later the « oh but that was not my understanding at all » card

Guys,

Thanks for all this precious hints as well as sharing your thoughts.

@Frenchy true that about leaving things unclear.
I've learnt it the hard way at work so I shouldn't forget to apply my Japanese Ten Commandments in that field too...

Seems like I might catch up with her on the 2nd. If it does happen, I'll update you for the record folks!

Be safe.

Reactions: Frenchy
Folks,

Just to give you a quick (predictable) update :D

Didn't catch up with the girl on the 2nd and then she ghosted :p Classic!

Thanks once more for your advices anyway!