alohajaytee

TAG Member
Reaction score
Aloha! Recently discovered this site after having a convo with some friends about a boy's only trip to Japan. Looking for English speaking soapland or "delivery"? I think is what it's called or any recommendations in possibly Osaka area.

Aloha! Recently discovered this site after having a convo with some friends about a boy's only trip to Japan. Looking for English speaking soapland or "delivery"? I think is what it's called or any recommendations in possibly Osaka area.
I recommend that you read the reviews, and use the search bar.

Lazy prick....

Reactions: alohajaytee
Wonderful, more idiots from Hawaii. I remember the golden years when I was the only one. Although to be fair, no self-respecting Hawaii local would ever choose a username with "aloha" in it, much less call himself "JT." Probably a white transplant from California chasing the white transplant dream of learning to surf, use chopsticks and beg for sex from yellow/brown women.

OP, I'll do you a favor. If you're going to Osaka and want gaijin-friendly soaplands, or any soaplands, you're shit out of luck. Next time go to Tokyo, and even then that's not a sure thing, given your lack of communicative ability. Or better yet, just go to BKK or the PI and not ruin Hawaii's reputation while you stumble, stutter and make an ass out of yourself in a country that is not particularly accommodating toward foreigners that don't speak the language and don't understand how things work.

Wonderful, more idiots from Hawaii. I remember the golden years when I was the only one. Although to be fair, no self-respecting Hawaii local would ever choose a username with "aloha" in it, much less call himself "JT." Probably a white transplant from California chasing the white transplant dream of learning to surf, use chopsticks and beg for sex from yellow/brown women.

OP, I'll do you a favor. If you're going to Osaka and want gaijin-friendly soaplands, or any soaplands, you're shit out of luck. Next time go to Tokyo, and even then that's not a sure thing, given your lack of communicative ability. Or better yet, just go to BKK or the PI and not ruin Hawaii's reputation while you stumble, stutter and make an ass out of yourself in a country that is not particularly accommodating toward foreigners that don't speak the language and don't understand how things work.
I'm a local born and raised on Oahu nor am a White lol. Sorry my username wasn't to your liking. Been to Thailand and Philippines have yet to visit Japan. Thanks for your input and that Aloha spirit......🤙🏻

Reactions: amihot