Guest viewing is limited

Newhalf Service Refusion

Hotzenplotz

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am following the threats here now for quite a while, and thought today it is time to report one of my adventures:

Since a time I am interested to try it out with a Japanese NewHalf, after finding here some information I found the link to
http://www.newhalffan.com

There are a numerous links to NewHalf services. One which seems to stand out was the one of Re:Fusion
http://refu.jp

Today I went for it. As instructed on the webpage I called the shop form Kaleido Pachinko near Seibu Shinjuku station. The tencho only speaks Japanese and took a lot of patience to guide me near their shop. At 7Eleven he picked me up and brought me up to a small apartment. Then he picked up a pictures of the "girls" available. Seemed to be very popular place as the 2 girls (Keika, Arisa) I was really interested in were already booked for the whole Friday evening.

So I went with Lan-chan. My first impression was that she really looks like the pictures on their webpage. A little bit chit chat and a shy soft kiss and on for the shower. The bathroom is very tiny so no play really possible, but she took care of me and cleaned gently me and me best part. Than she gave me some mouth wash before she took here shower.

So I was waiting for her in the living room and when she came we went down and she started slowly and gently to stroke my cock while giving me sweet kiss and our tongues met the first time. Afterwards she gave me an intense BBBJ. I thought it is time to give back and I started softly to massage her pole, it started to grow from 3cm to be stiff and about 10cm strong, and then give here a nice blow job. She really enjoyed it and started to moan, or at least made me feel she likes it. Next again we went on for kissing and she stroke our poles together with some lube. At some time I took her pole and massaged it until she moaned intensively and asked me to stop.

Now it was time to fuck her tight ass. After shagging her deeply she gave me another blow job, where she sucked my spine and I finally popped all over, I did not ask if CIM is ok, so next time to check out.

We finished with some nice kissing, she warmed up and gave intense tongue play now, and cuddling before leaving.

So my ratings:
Tencho: Gaijin friendly 10/10; however decent Japanese needed (JLPT3-4)
Lan-chan:
Body: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Fucking: 6/10 (only passive)

Definitely go back to the shop and try to get my favourite ones with a reservation.

I hope it was not a too long review. Happy punting