Guest viewing is limited

Nhp Asuka

Desktop

TAG Member
Reaction score
Today I had a bit of free time so I decided to stop in New Hot Point. It's been more than half a year since I stopped in but Asuka was in the morning rotation so I stopped it.

So for those who haven't been before it's a strip show with options. The show is short, the action is quick but the ladies all look under 30 and pretty.

I went in, checked my bag & phone was asked who I wanted & selected Asuka. The other dancer today was Yui. It was early & there was a few guys there. I waited about 20 minutes & then all of us went it.

Asuka seems like she has the body of a dancer or at least works out. Her dancing was also at least looking like someone who cared about her performance. Yui on the other hand looks cute but a bit of baby fat. Looked like she started dancing recently basically because the job requires it.

I also get the lip & bust service which total costs 6,200 yen. Even though she tries her best there's no way I can blow a load with a CBJ. She gave it good try telling me to feel her ass & breast, then later switching to a HJ to finish.

This place isn't for everyone it is quick, the booth you wait in is small, the wait is a bit long but for the price it's a steal. You can just watch the strip show for 2,200 yen.

I'll repeat at some point it's too cheap for me not to.

Nice review, thanks. NHP has some hot girls and it's an interesting experience, but I don't do well when there's a virtual 'shot clock' to finish. :)

Even though she tries her best there's no way I can blow a load with a CBJ. She gave it good try telling me to feel her ass & breast, then later switching to a HJ to finish.

This place isn't for everyone it is quick, the booth you wait in is small, the wait is a bit long but for the price it's a steal. You can just watch the strip show for 2,200 yen.

I'll repeat at some point it's too cheap for me not to.

to get a great experience from NHP, don't ejaculate for at least 48 hrs before the show, and get a good night's sleep

I did a 4-day abstinence before getting Aoi two mondays ago. I came big. I just wished it was with Haruka or Fuu or maybe even Asuka or Yui. Aoi ain't my type.

and yes, you would definitely cum big with CBJ if you followed my suggestion

I would often do this trick with massage girls and they always give a WTF expression after seeing my cum just blast through the ceiling LOL