http://www.new-hot-point.com/s/

Appointment Length & Costs:
5 min ¥6200

Type/Location:
In store

Language Notes:
Walk in

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to finally check this place out. I was really worried that I would be asked too many questions and found out that my Japanese is not what it should be. Especially after getting denied in Akihabara.
I walked in and dropped ¥6200 on the tray. He handed me ¥4000 back and told me to give it to her. There was only one girl working and I don’t know her name. She was tall and thin, cute Tits, a tattoo and what looked like a scar design on her leg. Please let me know if you know the name.
Let me begin by saying I am happy I finally went but I am a little disappointed also. She seemed tired/bored when dancing. I was number 2 so I tried to maintain an erection while I waited. I got the CCBJ and it was real nice but super short, maybe 1 min. She then started jerking me off saying please cum, which doesn’t help at all lol. I ended up taking the condom off which was the tightest condom I have ever worn, Not at all because I’m big (almost 7”) along with the gel/oil made it very difficult. Lol
I took control as I played with her lovely Tits and finally came. She said thanks and left me to clean myself up.
Maybe I have just been spoiled lately at Asian relax but I’m not sure playing with a girls Tits while I jack off in an uncomfortable gross box is quite worth it.
When I left no one was waiting, I wonder if they wait till they have 3 customers or let just one in.
It wasn’t a terrible experience and I am still happy I went. Actually I may be back. Maybe it was just an off night. Or maybe another girl would be better. OR maybe I should have waited for my balls to fill up for longer than 1 day. Also should have gone first before the great times at the Massage place.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I feel this was a neutral night and will have to try again to really give it a chance. I knew what the place was going into it. It was what I expected it to be, the “problems” I had were mostly my own fault.
Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited:
Maybe I have just been spoiled lately at Asian relax but I’m not sure playing with a girls Tits while I jack off in an uncomfortable gross box is quite worth it.
Well, then you won’t much like Lovely Hand, either. :D

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive