January 7th

Contact Method:
Internet

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours, 35,000 yen

Type/Location:
private home

Language Notes:
Basic limited English, she can communicate, but has problems understanding.

Overall Rating:
9 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
I had read previous reviews of Shiori, so somewhat had an idea of what it would be like. I found her very attractive, especially her eyes and smile. She is very petite, and has a tight little body with the most perfect boobs for a girl her size. I am old and fat, so I sort of felt intimated, she not much of a kisser, and I am, so I missed that. Her English is at a minimum, plus I have a southern drawl LOL, so it was a bit awkward, but I enjoyed trying to talk with her. Unfortunately I did a CIM from her BJ, and could not get the bad boy back up, but she truly tried. I wish I had fucked her, because she is as tight as any girl I have ever been with. She is very sensitive to oral, and I had her climax twice. She felt guilty, and really tried hard to get the soldier back up, but his duty was done. I read that someone thought that Shiori was not attractive, get some glasses dude; she is very alluring, and the essence of a Japanese girl.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would highly recommend Shiori to anyone looking for a petite and smaller Japanese girl experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to correct your 3500 yen to 35,000 yen.

Thank you for submitting the review! Glad you had a good time and also providing a different perspective of one of the AM girls.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Does anyone know where Shiori might be? I enjoyed her company on many occasions last year and will be returning to Tokyo soon. Was hoping to renew our acquaintance.

I tried Shiori when I was in T0kyo last and her body is thin and pussy was really good