Telephone/ 03-6802-3447

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 mins. 13K + LH

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese to make the appointment, Minimal english during encounter

Details of the Encounter:
Had an itch so I went to get it scratched.

Called hipness around 3pm or so and asked if Perfect2 was available. She was, so I checked into a LH and awaited her arrival.

So first, about Perfect2's physical appearance:
Pros:
  • I thought she was very cute and has a nice smile.
  • Nice hair
  • Body had what I liked - a bit of a bottom and a good hip/waist ratio.
  • Slim
Cons:
  • She clearly has had children. You don't get stretch marks like that from losing weight. This didn't bother me too much, I get that women have kids...
  • She has a massive tattoo on her belly. I absolutely hate tattoos, so it was a turn off, but someone else may like it.
  • She has very small tits, which may be a con for some. Im an ass man, so this did not bother me.
About the encounter:
She arrived about 20 minutes after the phone call was placed. She was smiley and friendly enough, but she does not speak any Japanese and I don't think she would qualify to "speak English" either. She understood key words needed for her profession, and VERY little else. If you like talking to the girl a bit (which I do) she may not be the best choice. However if you like to just get into business, shes great. We took a shower and then off to bed. She was very passive and appeared that she just wanted to be told what to do. I really was digging her cute ass. So, because I couldn't discuss what her likes and dislikes were, I simply asked her if I could %#*$ her ass. She smiled and stuck it out. She then threw me a condom from the headboard, and off we went. Got to admit she could take it pretty good. She looked like she was in deathly pain but when I asked her if she was okay (I even used google translate because Im not so much of an ass that I want to hurt her) and she said shes fine. Anyway, after filling that condom up, she went to clean up and then came back for a massage. I think I fell asleep halfway through it, as I thought it was pretty relaxing. We then used some translation software to talk about how she likes Tokyo, how long shell be here, etc. She then took off.

Although the experience had left a few things out which I usually like (some bbbj, general chat, perhaps a bit of easing into the action), it was a positive experience and I would recommend her. It was clear she was here for business but I didn't get the feeling of "hurry up already," nor did I smell anything funky, or feel like I was throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

I think she said she will leave in under a week, so I don't think ill get to visit with her again, but I would probably repeat, if only to get another chance and some of the stuff I missed out on this time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nice girl. Pretty face. Friendly. Has a nice butt and can do anal with it. Provider is established and reliable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 10/6/2019