User#7832

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuriko

Date of Encounter:
Aug 4

Contact Method:
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...ovider-craving-for-your-warm-thick-cum.16073/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins - 15,000 Y

Type/Location:
Hotel Outcall

Language Notes:
excellent English

Details of the Encounter:
I'd seen Yuriko's ad and reviews and even though I generally prefer FS GFE providers I decided to try a new experience.

I enjoyed the hour with her; service is certainly GFE in many respects; she just has clear boundaries, most notably no contact at all that involves her pussy.

What she did provide was some very nice shower play, LFK; an awesome BBBJ with CIM; some nice snuggling; and a very nice massage. She did her best to cloak a second pop but at my age I unfortunately cannot generally manage more than one in an hour.

All in all a nice experience with a strong release.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yuriko provides a nice service. She is interesting to talk do and knows how to make a guy feel good. I'll probably continue to go for FS providers in future but if I happen to need a quick release I'll know to call Yuriko.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuriko

Date of Encounter:
Aug 4

Contact Method:
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...ovider-craving-for-your-warm-thick-cum.16073/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins - 15,000 Y

Type/Location:
Hotel Outcall

Language Notes:
excellent English

Details of the Encounter:
I'd seen Yuriko's ad and reviews and even though I generally prefer FS GFE providers I decided to try a new experience.

I enjoyed the hour with her; service is certainly GFE in many respects; she just has clear boundaries, most notably no contact at all that involves her pussy.

What she did provide was some very nice shower play, LFK; an awesome BBBJ with CIM; some nice snuggling; and a very nice massage. She did her best to cloak a second pop but at my age I unfortunately cannot generally manage more than one in an hour.

All in all a nice experience with a strong release.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yuriko provides a nice service. She is interesting to talk do and knows how to make a guy feel good. I'll probably continue to go for FS providers in future but if I happen to need a quick release I'll know to call Yuriko.

I just realised this now! Thank you for your kind review and thank you for trying me out! I'm glad you were able to enjoy my service, as it worked out well. Also, I enjoyed our chat alot. Sure, please do! Take care. (*^_^*)