Nice to meet you all

slenderslim

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm just another 20s American guy. Speak ~N2ish Japanese, prefer C cup or smaller. Really, my only criteria is that their face is cute and they are not overweight. I am simple.

I'll be going to Japan soon for 3 weeks. Willing to blow like 1k USD total. Was interested in the Shinchis in Osaka, and maybe a soapland or deri in Tokyo.

Also a bit curious if I can get any action by just picking up girls in bars/events/etc like how it is done in the US.

Cheers!

I'm just another 20s American guy. Speak ~N2ish Japanese, prefer C cup or smaller. Really, my only criteria is that their face is cute and they are not overweight. I am simple.

I'll be going to Japan soon for 3 weeks. Willing to blow like 1k USD total. Was interested in the Shinchis in Osaka, and maybe a soapland or deri in Tokyo.

Also a bit curious if I can get any action by just picking up girls in bars/events/etc like how it is done in the US.

Cheers!
My advice as an Italian living here in Tokyo from 15 years: if you are charming, speaking enough Japanese it will not difficult for you picking up Japanese chicks. Nanpa For me works pretty well.

My advice as an Italian living here in Tokyo from 15 years: if you are charming, speaking enough Japanese it will not difficult for you picking up Japanese chicks. Nanpa For me works pretty well.
Sounds good, I’m going to grind out some more Japanese for the next several weeks!

Are you two quite good looking? If 50% of people are below and above a 5 on a 1-10 scale where would you place yourselves?

I read the nanpa thread here already but just curious.

I know clean-shaved is preferred in Japan, but I (coincidentally also of Italian descent, I even hold an Italian passport still!), will pretty much have a stumble a day after shaving regardless of how close a shave. Will this matter? Or is a little bit of stubble okay?

Thanks yall

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Picking up chicks is always an option, if you go to the right places, I think. I was never one to go pickup girls at the bar, but one night my friend needed a wingman, so I filled in. I was really interested to learn what his pickup line was, since he went out every weekend to pick up girls. The line was, and I shit you not, “Do you speak English?” He got five numbers that night, I got six. Two days later one of those girls gave me a booty call.

If I can have that kind of success, anyone can. 😅

Reactions: slenderslim

Well that's just not true. Every girl who has ever matched with me in any dating app has found a seriously below average fuck boy.

Picking up chicks is always an option, if you go to the right places, I think. I was never one to go pickup girls at the bar, but one night my friend needed a wingman, so I filled in. I was really interested to learn what his pickup line was, since he went out every weekend to pick up girls. The line was, and I shit you not, “Do you speak English?” He got five numbers that night, I got six. Two days later one of those girls gave me a booty call.

If I can have that kind of success, anyone can. 😅
lmao okay sounds easier than the US at least! I'll give this one a go hahah

AFAIK the data you're using comes from studies done on dating apps within western countries (namely the US), so not sure if it is still applicable to Japan, but noted

To be fair, I hardly use dating apps, but I have had decent success picking up women at university by just walking up and chatting. I am not especially goodlooking or tall either

I dunno man, I would generously rate myself a 5 and every time I leave the house I am reminded that 90% of women in Japan are a 9 or 10. I don't think that is anything to do with dating apps, it's just that Japanese women are fucking hot and fair hairy gaijin aren't.

Reactions: Sudsy
Okay all I'm gonna say though is that women are fucking hot and men aren't. I think you're barking up the wrong tree but whatever makes you happy!
(I mean, it makes me happy that all my girlfriends prefer other guys lol)