Nice to meet you. Hoping to get help!

NidaimeKyojin

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. In the next few weeks, I will be taking a trip to Japan. I can speak it fluently, but I never got to learn how to read/write much growing up. Since I had to search around the web in English, I stumbled upon this forum here. I hope I can find the help I need and eventually return the help if I ever am able to.

I will be staying in Shinagawa, and only for a night. I fly in in the evening and then I have a flight to catch the next morning to Hiroshima. That one night I'm staying in Shinagawa is pretty much the only chance I have to try a Soap out. Are there any locations reasonably close to Shinagawa? Any other tips or advice for finding a location is much appreciated.

Cheers

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for the reply! I was browsing that thread, but I realized that Yoshiwara is pretty far from Shingagawa. Hoping to find something closer :cry:

Yoshiwara is not far from Shinagawa. Take the JR Yamenote Line to Akihabara and Switch to the Tsukuba Express to Asakusa. Total time? maybe 30 minutes? You can then call the shop you want to go too and have them come get you at the station, or you can take a taxi and it's a 3-4 minute car ride vs a 20 minute walk.

Depending on your hotel you can get an in-call in from many places reviewed on this site.
Can't be easier than them coming to you.

Many hotels in the Shinagawa area are OK with visitors coming to your room (even if they have signs up stating otherwise).
If your hotel has no security on the elevators then you should be OK.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I was thinking I'd do that, but I figured that I may as well go in instead. Deriheru's usually just do BJ's only right?