Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you all bros!
Relocating to Japan in the next couple weeks from Europe. Can't wait to explore the Tokyo scene and contribute!
Good luck on the transition!

Nice to meet you all bros!
Relocating to Japan in the next couple weeks from Europe. Can't wait to explore the Tokyo scene and contribute!

Good luck with the move. I can't imagine it's going to be easy with all the restrictions right now. Mind if I ask how/why you're relocating to Japan? Just curious, as I lost a couple of clients this year who applied for spouse visas through their Japanese wives and are hiding out in the Kanto countryside till this is over.

I suppose it interests me as I actually relocated to Japan at the height of the last, last, last plague the Chinese gifted the world with (SARS in 2003). Getting off the plane at KIX and seeing everyone (but me) masked up scared the living shit out of me, and I wasn't even an OCD germophobe just yet.

I am jealous, however, stuck here stateside waiting this out. I'd probably murder someone right now for a soak in a nice rotenburo after a few rounds of real Japanese Asahi, some imo on the rocks and of course the kind of special massage found near Kanda Station.

In any event, if you need any pointers (and not just on where to get your dick played with) the abominable human beings here are a genuine treasure trove of information.

Good luck with the move. I can't imagine it's going to be easy with all the restrictions right now. Mind if I ask how/why you're relocating to Japan? Just curious, as I lost a couple of clients this year who applied for spouse visas through their Japanese wives and are hiding out in the Kanto countryside till this is over.

I suppose it interests me as I actually relocated to Japan at the height of the last, last, last plague the Chinese gifted the world with (SARS in 2003). Getting off the plane at KIX and seeing everyone (but me) masked up scared the living shit out of me, and I wasn't even an OCD germophobe just yet.

I am jealous, however, stuck here stateside waiting this out. I'd probably murder someone right now for a soak in a nice rotenburo after a few rounds of real Japanese Asahi, some imo on the rocks and of course the kind of special massage found near Kanda Station.

In any event, if you need any pointers (and not just on where to get your dick played with) the abominable human beings here are a genuine treasure trove of information.

Thanks thanks! the move is rather a mission in itself. Absolutely, I am in the healthcare and research industry , so new geographical scope.. (No I did not choose the countries based on the play scene..ok maybe it did sway the decision;) - Joke aside, a once in a lifetime opportunity to work with Japanese research institutions during a prime viral situation)
Oh yes I heard about the paperwork which is why I am only relocating now. (Had the COE earlier this year but agent told me I could not apply to enter yet due to restrictions but now it has been lifted so got the beautiful approval earlier this month).

I sadly work masked daily and am used to seeing people all "suited' up (a bit like the good old INTEL ads)
I have not yet been able to fully absorb all the threads on the scene but excited to try out;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Keihan
Thank you! Europe is in massive lockdown..so trying to pack just the necessary items;)
Hello,
I am very jealous, you are lucky to have a superb experience despite the current economic situation.
Good luck