Appointment Length & Costs:
50 Minutes, 20.000 Yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This review will be really long, maybe because my excitement lol

After one hell of a trip and somewhat tiring work at a big event in Makuhari Messe, decided to take some relaxing walk in Chiba.

According to prior research Sakaecho is the best destination to go, at first i wanna go to Bazooka trying my luck, at the trip found a family mart, bought 2 big can of strong, emptied the can and continue my night walk around Sakaecho. While a bit tipsy i walk around randomly then found a black building and the advertising said it's a soapland.

Decided to go in impulsively, the tenchou is a Japanese middle aged man he welcomed me warmly, asked him "is foreigner good to go?" he answered that if the onna no ko are fine with it you're good to go, then he pointed out like 5 or 6 cards and said they're available for you.

Having no clue about this shop, i asked who is the recommended one, and he pointed to a card with katakana rara on it. Her face and body was not really my type but i'll just go with the recommendation, the only strange thing here are at the outside and website it said 8.000 yen for 50 min but inside it said 18.000 50 min, IDK if it's the morning course things or not.

Wait in a rather strange room, offered drink menu and 10 minutes later the young girl who keep the waiting room ask me to go to the lift, and Rara is already there.

Guess what, i won the gamble she's really a jackpot. Rara is waaaaaaay more better in person, she was a perfect picture of Tokyo's beautiful girl with really in shape body, can't hold my excitement anymore by having such a good conversation inside lift and she bring me to a somewhat luxurious room.

Inside we are having the usual foreigner chit chat, wash my body and ask me to go in to the bathtub, and gave me toothbrush and a giggle a lot for having a toothbrush in strange condition like that, she asked "is it strange?" and she laugh a bit too then we both take the ugai and she stared at me without word for a sec while making "please kiss me" face lol. Really can't hold against it i kiss her softly at the beginning and it become more vulgar step by step, she release my lips and said "Yawarakai...".

After hearing that magic word i go suck her nipple and her reaction are really amazing, she gave me a good moan idc if it's fake or real lol, move out to the bed she lick my body from neck to the dick, the blowjob are not really good but no teeth at all, then i make her lying on the bed do some licking to while teasing her pussy with my dick. My instinct made me try to push my dick without condom inside, she was like making vulgar sound with a smile on her face, i response with "Joudan desuyo!" got capped and go with the show, after 7-10 minutes do some workout it's exploded, i guess it was because of the intense situation.

Unfortunately because of 50 minutes course no Mat Play and only one pop. have good chit chat exchange line id and she walk me out and gave goodbye kiss before i enter the lift.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Wait for me Rara i'll be back lol

Never played in Chiba, when I'm out that area I'm just eager to leave so glad to hear that there is fun to be had in the wilderness.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks very much for the review. There used to be a soap under a different name in that same building before they remodeled, changed the name and management who instituted a Japanese only policy. Glad to hear they are more flexible. RaRa is currently ranked #2. https://www.goldquest.jp/model.php?actress_id=2273
If anyone else has had luck and a good experience at other places in Chiba Sakaecho, please PM me or share!