LINE (past)

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min 15,000 yen

Type/Location:
Massage Parlor /Walk in

Language Notes:
English (via Google Translate)

Details of the Encounter:
I know I already made a review of Aroma Queen on here and had a meh experience (aside from the massage itself) but figured I'd give them another try since I like how the shop is set up. Especially given that they accept foreign girls with little knowledge of Japanese. I was planning on visiting Yumi since she did the soapy part for me last time and has better English but she was not there today and Akane was there instead.

Akane is a real sweetheart. I haven't seen any reviews of her here but she really does provide great service as far as the sexual part goes. She did the usual soapy massage and some stuff sitting on top of you (plus tea) but got right to business. I think that was partly because she wanted to see my E/DD boobs haha. We joked around about breast size pretty much the entire time and she kept saying small (pointing at hers) and big (pointing at mine) in Japanese. I think she was really surprised to see American breasts. She jiggled my boobs a lot and said "One handful, two handful!!!" in engrish and I couldn't help but keep laughing. Her English wasn't the best but we talked to each other through google translate on our phones. She was fine with getting up close (unlike most Asian massage parlor girls that I've met back in the US) and kept playing with my boobs and eventually the good bits. I brought a new vibrator along which she had no problem with using. I came and I was happy. Again I like how she gets up close. We joked around some more and chatted via google translate after I showered off and kept making boob jokes. Overall I had a great time and I would highly recommend.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you're a girl then I highly recommend. If you're looking for an actual massage w/ happy ending and more foreplay buildup then Akane is probably not for you.