Line App

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins - 10,000 yen

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
Japanese/English

Details of the Encounter:
This was my second visit to Syndy, about the tenth to the shop. Syndy has this beautiful, girly, young, vibrant personality.

About the experience: Discretion when entering and leaving, massage, shower, a little touching here and there, handjob, green tea and out the door.

I wanted to spend a little time in this review, talking about the shop and Syndy (pros & cons) since what can be expected from providers here has been reviewed plenty on TAG.

Pros: Great place (in my opinion) for a first timer in Tokyo. If you happen to exchange digits/Line with Syndy, she's great at her communication. Every now and then she sends me messages of new masseuses to the shop, or a hello. Wishes me on all the holidays and sends me a what's up text weekly to see if I have time to drop in. This is always done in Japanese between us so I can't speak for her English service in regards to this.

Calling in advance will help guarantee you get the largest room they have. You can also figure out who is on schedule for the day since the website is not always accurate. Calling on the day also helps guarantee that Syndy will be there to manage everyone.

I've never met Yumi (based on what others have written she used to be the store manager from what I understand) but I've noticed on three occasions that when Syndy isn't there, it doesn't seem so organized. For example and this could just be by chance, on two of my visits (without Syndy) the towels on the floor futon stank horribly and even though I brought it to the attention of one of the "temp" providers at the time, she was clueless as to what to do because she only spoke Chinese. On another visit without Syndy, one of the "temp" staff had no idea where fresh towels for the shower were/where to hang the towels/and didn't heed that much attention to the shower being warm which was a huge turn off. (Yes, I learned how to operate the shower myself with trail & error - burn/freeze/burn/repeat).

Nonetheless, all my visits have been extremely satisfying. The services during the massage more than made up for the mishaps. I also understand the concept of "you get what you pay for" so no trolling over that, please!

Another "+" I find about Syndy's managerial service, is usually an hour after my massage after I've left, I get a "thank you for your visit" message in Japanese. I'm not going to delve into what the "GFE Experience" in this industry is because I don't know myself what it truly encompasses but between the hellos, what's up and thank you for coming - it gives me personally, my own unique GFE experience.

Cons: If you do decide to go with Syndy and the other staff are new at the time when you are visiting the shop or they are understaffed, she needs to attend to potential customers if the door rings or there's a phone call - so there will be the frequent step outs.

For me, she doesn't quite make me pop without a little handwork of my own involved. That's more of a personal note - though in her defense, she really helps out with everything else to make me pop.

If you pick Syndy, she's the least liberal with where the hands can/cannot roam so heads up on that. I'm sure that other TAG users can help everyone figure out where what you are specifically looking for is allowed, but AQ in general is a hit or miss with their masseuses of what can and cannot be done from my experience. For those who frequent the shop, always be prepared for the outcome that your session will only be over the outfit action and a HJ, which is really what's advertised when you ask Syndy about what the sessions entail, as I did on my first visit - so no false advertising here.

Also, Syndy doesn't necessarily have a lot of body strength so if you are muscular and an actual massage is in part what you are looking for, she's not your girl. I'm a little on the muscular side and I've never felt satisfied with the "massage" portion of our sessions. But I have a Japanese friend whose 5'3 who introduced me to AQ and he says she does wonders.

Location: I like that the shop is not on a crowded street. While it is next to a bridge/highway passover, on my first visit I was really nervous and appreciated that it was at least a little on the discreet side. There is a signal a little before the alley of the shop so people in their cars don't necessarily see you. Also, there is nothing major on the street where it is located so few people are on the street to begin with.

Hidden Shower Perk: I once asked Syndy for some better soap to use in the shower from the white bottle they had and she gave me a tiny L'Oreal bottle. Not sure if it was actual L'Oreal soap or not, but I like to shower with nice smelling soap so in case you want it, try your luck!

Extremely Personal Preference: I like that Syndy's line account has some real photos/blog material dating back a couple years of her. She told me that one of her photos is actually with a family member. A lot of providers I've used have a standard Line account which is strickly professional. There's something about connecting on a deeper level, however superficial, that I enjoy about our interaction.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
As evident, I frequent the shop a lot. Absolutely adore Syndy, regardless. Since it is close to department stores (Credo & Mitsukoshi) are not too far, I like to pick up a little gift on my visits to let everyone know I really appreciate the effort they invest.

(TAG Manager/Chris) Please feel free to call me out, if this is not the type of review I should be posting since I'm new here. Thanks!

Last edited:
(TAG Manager/Chris) Please feel free to call me out, if this is not the type of review I should be posting since I'm new here. Thanks!
Your reviews are fine - Different people have different preferences and they may tell you so, but it's fine to share your experience as you would like to.
As long as you are posting about the service in factual manner that you experienced, then that is what matters the most.

We mainly don't appreciate one-shot, one-hit posters, who show up and just slap down one review and never come back... that doesn't benefit anyone. We're not entirely accepting of 'requested' reviews, but we realize this will happen no matter what we do.

Participating, answering questions and giving feedback is the main purpose here. We will let you know if something is amiss.

This review makes the place sound pretty bad. Thats useful information.