LINE

Appointment Length & Costs:
150 minutes for 19,000 JPY

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I'm a white girl with very little knowledge of Japanese and contacted them via LINE to see if it was alright for me to visit the store. When I knocked the girls answered and were very surprised to see a white girl but I showed them the LINE conversation and they let me in. I was given a menu of their services, pointed at the one that I wanted, and paid.

Yumi did the bubble wash and part of the massage for me since Syndy was busy. Yumi has very good English - talked all about travel, where I'm from, etc. I went to go shower after that and Syndy waited outside. I was also given a plastic box to put important stuff in (e.g., passport and money) and bring it into the shower, which I really appreciated. With Japan's low crime rate it was probably unnecessary but I am very attached to my valuables.

Most of it was just foreplay and I REALLY enjoyed that part. Got me very aroused. However when we got to the actual action it was terrible. She just kept rubbing up and down around my lips and some random fingering. Not even my clit. Her nails were also too long and cut the insides of my vagina multiple times. I cannot imagine this being pleasurable for any woman. I worry she does not know how to pleasure herself with her own hands. She also does not know much English so conversation was tough.

Fortunately they were very nice about it despite that I was nowhere close to cumming. Also got some tea and a hair tie. The tea really helped me warm up.

I still like how the shop is set up and plan on visiting again. I think I'll just go with Yumi next time since her English is way better and I've already talked to her. After all, a place that will accept gay/bi foreign women with little knowledge of Japanese is a real rarity.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I think Syndy would be a good option if you are a boy but not a girl. She has a few good reviews from the boys on here.

There is probably a line of men from this board with short nails that will help you. hah

By being able to perform a good massage and a happy ending in top of that? And all this while keeping your pants on? I think you underestimate the skill sets and experience needed for that by quite a big margin.

By being able to perform a good massage and a happy ending in top of that? And all this while keeping your pants on? I think you underestimate the skill sets and experience needed for that by quite a big margin.

Agreed :)

Reactions: babou and MikeH
I had no idea that girls go to these places. I think it will be interesting to be in a waiting room with a girl!

Reactions: babou
I had no idea that girls go to these places. I think it will be interesting to be in a waiting room with a girl!

It would be a rare experience. This shop has seen at least 3 women that I know of in the past 3 years.

Even better is if you hit it off with the girl in the waiting room and the two of you decide to leave together to find a LH while telling the shop - "sorry, we can do better on our own" ;)

Reactions: babou and Fambo76
Even better is if you hit it off with the girl in the waiting room and the two of you decide to leave together to find a LH while telling the shop - "sorry, we can do better on our own" ;)

And then the milkman comes, right after the mailman?

I would give a "3 hands" massage. Pants would be in the way!

Reactions: babou