60 mins. 9,000K + 15 mins. 3,000 upsell

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I am always looking for a relaxing place to play close to the office. The other day I was passing by Gokojo Mens Aroma Spa, which I have separately reviewed, and noticed new signs up for a shop that just opened, "Relaxation Salon Stella". It's where the old Aroma Queen was on the 6th floor of the building (Gokujo is on the 5th).

The stores in this building have historically been known for sexy extras, so I decided to give the new one a try. The sign had a store opening discount of 1K off all courses so I looked the store up online. Prices in line with other rub and tugs, so this should at least have an HE. I was wrong… read on!

Facilities
For anyone who had been to the old Aroma Queen, it was a bit of a dump. It seems the new shop has not done much renovation… Same room layout. Same small shower.

Therapist
Only lady there was about 50 years old… I was told since they just opened, they don't have many other girls working there yet, but I was assured they will have some come over from their sister store (in Akasaka or Azabu?) when they get busier.

In spite of that, Mika was friendly and pleasant, not in bad shape, with nice legs and cleavage peeking out of the obligatory camisole. She said she was "from Taiwan". Yeah right, I've heard that one before.

She showed me a menu that was completely different from the website. Oh, one of these places. I choose the 60 minute oil course for ¥10,000 that included "deep rinpa massage" that I was assured was "Kimochi ii", usually a signal of HE. The price is in line with other places that offer HE, so I had expectations. I paid the 9K, including the 1K discount.

The Course
I was led to one of the rooms and told to strip down. Of course I got buck naked. She came back, laughed and said I needed to wear a see-though elastic g-string, passing it to me. WTF, and why didn't you include that in your instructions to strip? I asked if I really had to wear it and she replied "well you can't wear your own underwear because it will get dirty from the oil". OK… bad sign. We'll see how this goes…

No pre-shower. She told me to lay face down and she got to work. Actually gave a very good massage. It was indeed quite relaxing. In the middle of it, I mentioned that I frequent Gokujo on 5F, but giving her store a try because it is new. She asked if Gokujo are a straight massage or if they are a "sexy" massage. I told her outright it is the later, further setting my expectations.
She did my whole back and legs, then did a lot of work around my butt and crotch area, getting me a big hard-on in anticipation of what's to come.

She gives me the "would you like to extend and I'll do that front? It will feel really great" bit. I'm like, WTF again. Usually, I don't do this, but I did still have expectations and it was 3K for 15 mins., which would be more than enough time to get the deed done, so I forked out and flipped over.

She does the area around my crotch to either side of my dick. It indeed does feel really good, and her administrations are getting me obviously very hard. The see-through G-string leaves nothing to the imagination, and is flimsy enough so it would be no matter to brush it aside for the finale. That didn't come…

As she was almost done with the front she says "make sure you have sex with your wife tonight." I reply, "I don't have one of those, and you aren't going to take care of it for me?" She said no. They might start doing that in the future, but because they are a new shop, they need to be on their best behavior. This is despite the fact that I'm obviously not a cop (white guy!) and there is nobody else here. She says come back in the future and they might be able to. Haha, as if…

At time, she sent me off to the shower by myself. I washed, dressed, gave a half-hearted "see you later" and left disappointed.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
With Gokujo on 5F of the same building always giving me a fun, sexy time and half the time a decent massage to boot, there is absolutely no reason to go to Stella. I recommend skipping it. Hopefully it folds early and a better shop comes along. Man, I miss Aroma Queen…

Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/1/2022