Nihongo: Type of Girls

iamyuu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Adult-related question as well as Nihongo-related.

I booked a session with JK Style recently, and although I was targeting for my usual girl, I did ask the tencho to recommend another suitable girl. He knew my previous choices (小柄、お嬢さんタイプ), but he recommended to me another girl from OL Style who was 170cm+ tall, モデル系 and スタイルがいい, telling me that it's hard to to get a girl like her available immediately. I ended up booking my usual girl, but bumbled my Nihongo a bit trying to explain that although the model-types are attractive, I really prefer the "girl-next-door" types. Ended up saying 普通のスタイルのタイプ which didn't sound right to me.

So, three questions:
(1) How best to say "girl-next-door type" in Nihongo?
(2) What type/description of girls are commonly used? (For e.g., モデル系、ギャル系)
(3) How do you say "only one pop" and "multiple pops allowed"?

Cheers in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: DocMcStuffins
1.普通の女の子、you can specify "doesn't have to be a model type but just a regular cute girl you see in a town."

2. 清楚系 (Seiso-Kei) is often used to describe this type of girls. But there is a chance to turn out a very quiet girl both inside and outside. Other than that, お嬢様系?

3.1回戦のみ(Ikkaisen Nomi) one pop only
回数無制限 (Kaisuu museigen)ですか?is multiple pops allowed.
On a website, it is usually written as "無制限発射"

Last edited:
(1) How best to say "girl-next-door type" in Nihongo?
(2) What type/description of girls are commonly used? (For e.g., モデル系、ギャル系)
(3) How do you say "only one pop" and "multiple pops allowed"?

(1) Tonari-no-oneesan ("ton-nar-rin-no, on-ney-ess-san")-type 隣のお姉さんタイプ
(2) Body type: Slim, Slender, Futsuu (average), Glamor (Busty), Pot-tchari (Chubby), Kubire ga aru/Kubire ga hakkiri (small waist)
Metaphorical classification: Jyoshidai-sei (female college student), OL (office worker), Model/Race Queen/Cabin Attendant, Hitozuma (housewife), and so on...
(3) "Ippatsu dake?"(only one pop?) "Ni-kaisen, ari?" (would there be a second-round re-match?)

1.普通の女の子、you can specify "doesn't have to be a model type but just a regular cute girl you see in a town."

2. 清楚系 (Seiso-Kei) is often used to describe this type of girls. But there is a chance to turn out a very quiet girl both inside and outside. Other than that, お嬢様系?

3.1回戦のみ(Ikkaisen Naomi) one pop only
回数無制限 (Kaisuu museigen)ですか?is multiple pops allowed.
On a website, it is usually written as "無制限発射"
Cheers, Manami.
(1) I see. So, 普通 is not a negative description then.
(2) 清楚系 is a nice description. Thanks. Yes, I have used お嬢様系 description before.
(3) Thanks. Need this for when I call the Korean DHs, who apparently are notorious for doing one pop only, though got two pops for my last session (2 hours).

(1) Tonari-no-oneesan ("ton-nar-rin-no, on-ney-ess-san")-type 隣のお姉さんタイプ
(2) Body type: Slim, Slender, Futsuu (average), Glamor (Busty), Pot-tchari (Chubby), Kubire ga aru/Kubire ga hakkiri (small waist)
Metaphorical classification: Jyoshidai-sei (female college student), OL (office worker), Model/Race Queen/Cabin Attendant, Hitozuma (housewife), and so on...
(3) "Ippatsu dake?"(only one pop?) "Ni-kaisen, ari?" (would there be a second-round re-match?)
(1) Haha, first time I've heard that. Sounds like となりのトトロ!
(2) I can describe body types. Looking for descriptions of "personality types/mannerism". The classification you mentioned are probably like "role-playing".
Cheers for the comments.

(2) I can describe body types. Looking for descriptions of "personality types/mannerism". The classification you mentioned are probably like "role-playing".
Cheers for the comments.

(1) Hmm, yes, it sounds like that. It's perhaps the most close translation of "girls next door". The meaning of "Oneesan" changes depending on context, so does the meaning of "tonari no oneesan." Mostly it means "girls next door" but in some cases, when "oneesan" carries a specific meaning of "an older sister-like figure", it means "the girl next door who can lead you, experienced more of the thing." There is a variation of this expression "tonari no okusan" which means "housewives next door".

(2) Some shops categorize the girls' personalities and appearances along those occupational types actually, but yes, it's pretty much unhelpful information. I have not delved into this because usually I am not so interested in the personality description given by the shop. That said, I found one local p4p search page that has a list like below on personality types. Just for your reference.

Personality
天然 Ten-nen (absent-minded)
気が強いKi-ga-tsuyoi (strong-willed)
さっぱりSappari (straightforward)
穏やかOdayaka (gentle)
大人しいOtonashii (docile)
わがまま Wagamama (selfish)
おっとりOttori (laid-back)
マイペースMaipeisu (on her own pace)
優しい Yasashii (caring)
明るいAkarui (cheerful)
癒し系 Iyashi-kei (calming)
エロいEroi (erotic)

“Type”
ギャル系 Gyaru-kei (Gyaru style type)
OL系 OL-kei (office worker type)
セクシー系 Sekushii-kei (sexy type)
モデル系 Moderu-kei (model type)
お姉様系 Oneesama-kei (big sister type)
お嬢様系 Ojyousama-kei (well-brought-up lady type)
人妻系 Hitozuma-kei (housewife type)
若妻系Wakazuma-kei (young housewife type)
熟女系Jyukujo-kei (MILF type)
女王様系Jyoousama-kei (mistress type)
痴女系 Chijyo-kei (cougar type)
M女系 M-jyo-kei (submissive type)
かわいい系Kawaii-kei (cutie type)
キレイ系Kirei-kei (refined type)
素人系Shirouto-kei (amateur type)

Last edited:
(1) Hmm, yes, it sounds like that. It's perhaps the most close translation of "girls next door". The meaning of "Oneesan" changes depending on context, so does the meaning of "tonari no oneesan." Mostly it means "girls next door" but in some cases, when "oneesan" carries a specific meaning of "an older sister-like figure", it means "the girl next door who can lead you, experienced more of the thing." There is a variation of this expression "tonari no okusan" which means "housewives next door".

(2) Some shops categorize the girls' personalities and appearances along those occupational types actually, but yes, it's pretty much unhelpful information. I have not delved into this because usually I am not so interested in the personality description given by the shop. That said, I found one local p4p search page that has a list like below on personality types. Just for your reference.

Personality
天然 Ten-nen (absent-minded)
気が強いKi-ga-tsuyoi (strong-willed)
さっぱりSappari (straightforward)
穏やかOdayaka (gentle)
大人しいOtonashii (docile)
わがまま Wagamama (selfish)
おっとりOttori (laid-back)
マイペースMaipeisu (on her own pace)
優しい Yasashii (caring)
明るいAkarui (cheerful)
癒し系 Iyashi-kei (calming)
エロいEroi (erotic)

“Type”
ギャル系 Gyaru-kei (Gyaru style type)
OL系 OL-kei (office worker type)
セクシー系 Sekushii-kei (sexy type)
モデル系 Moderu-kei (model type)
お姉様系 Oneesama-kei (big sister type)
お嬢様系 Ojyousama-kei (well-brought-up lady type)
人妻系 Hitozuma-kei (housewife type)
若妻系Wakazuma-kei (young housewife type)
熟女系Jyukujo-kei (MILF type)
女王様系Jyoousama-kei (mistress type)
痴女系 Chijyo-kei (cougar type)
M女系 M-jyo-kei (submissive type)
かわいい系Kawaii-kei (cutie type)
キレイ系Kirei-kei (refined type)
素人系Shirouto-kei (amateur type)
Great reply, and informative set of expressions.
Thanks, Ken! (y)

Cheers, Manami.
(1) I see. So, 普通 is not a negative description then.
(2) 清楚系 is a nice description. Thanks. Yes, I have used お嬢様系 description before.
(3) Thanks. Need this for when I call the Korean DHs, who apparently are notorious for doing one pop only, though got two pops for my last session (2 hours).

Cheers for the comments.

Do u have any recommendation for the Korean DH?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland