No Fuzoku?

TSullivan17

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have gone to a few aroma massage places near Nippori and was told no fuzoku. These are pricy by massage standards - about 10,000 for an hour oil massage/15,000 for 90 minutes. You are given a throw-away male g-string and asked to shower, then there is some light touching near your ass and thighs, but I have asked and been told no tekoki. Can any one PM me or make some recommendations for a good aroma, oil massage where fuzoku/tekoki is allowed? Is this a function of the "new wind law"?

Can any one PM me or make some recommendations for a good aroma, oil massage where fuzoku/tekoki is allowed? Is this a function of the "new wind law"?

Haven't heard about a new 'wind law' - what's that about?

We have tons of reviews in the massage section with varying levels of service:
https://tokyoadultguide.com/forums/esute-pink-salon-massage-reviews.25/

Asian Smile, Asian Feeling/Relax - A chain of shops have the service you're looking for when you purchase a 90 minute oil or powder course.
There are other shops that have a varying level of service, but you should really read reviews to find out which service would suit your needs more.

I have gone to a few aroma massage places near Nippori and was told no fuzoku.
And btw, Nippori is too close to Uguisudani... a DH hotspot. You'd have better luck in Shinjuku or places like Aroma Queen / 20S Massage which are closer to Nippori than Shinjuku.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Thanks! I'm a bit shy about DH. If you use google translate on a lot of sites they will say (for example at massage healing de navi), "New Wind Law Manner Notified" which is to be in compliance with a law requiring registration, presumably for the provision of fuzoku. Anyway, I'll continue to read more of the reviews. Thanks for the quick response.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks! I'm a bit shy about DH. If you use google translate on a lot of sites they will say (for example at massage healing de navi), "New Wind Law Manner Notified" which is to be in compliance with a law requiring registration, presumably for the provision of fuzoku. Anyway, I'll continue to read more of the reviews. Thanks for the quick response.
yes, there is a law for fuzoku registration - that has been in place for a long time. Any shop that (legally) provides services will have this registration. However, a good number of shops don't bother with it.

You as a client won't have any issue using such services (legal, grey zone or illegal) -- police or other entities (like NTA) would target the shop operator and staff. They particularly like the taste of raiding Chinese and Korean shops that aren't registered or have received complaints about.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
"New Wind Law Manner Notified"

Machine translators really suck when it comes to Japanese to English, especially when dealing with words that aren't super-common. If you translate "Fuuzoku" (風俗) literally, it would mean 'wind custom'. The Japanese language is full of euphemism- another term for the sex trade is 水商売 (mizushobai, or 'water trade'). Translating that literally isn't going to give you insight into what it's actually referring to.

Machine translators really suck when it comes to Japanese to English, especially when dealing with words that aren't super-common. If you translate "Fuuzoku" (風俗) literally, it would mean 'wind custom'. The Japanese language is full of euphemism- another term for the sex trade is 水商売 (mizushobai, or 'water trade'). Translating that literally isn't going to give you insight into what it's actually referring to.
+1 Good post. :)

Reactions: meiji
yes, there is a law for fuzoku registration - that has been in place for a long time. Any shop that (legally) provides services will have this registration. However, a good number of shops don't bother with it.

You as a client won't have any issue using such services (legal, grey zone or illegal) -- police or other entities (like NTA) would target the shop operator and staff. They particularly like the taste of raiding Chinese and Korean shops that aren't registered or have received complaints about.
Why do shops not bother to register? Is it expensive, difficult to pass or not possible anymore (in the sense that you could have to buy up an existing (incall) shop if you want to provide the service)?

Why do shops not bother to register?

In a lot of cases it's because they're operating under the table as a form of tax avoidance and/or immigration avoidance.

It's also quite difficult to get a permit these days, as they're trying to clean things up in preparation for the olympics.