Guest viewing is limited

No schoolgirls in Girls School Salon Otsuka jogakuen (Pink Salon in Otsuka)

haiphauNg3

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
No schoolgirls in Girls School Salon Otsuka jogakuen (Pink Salon in Otsuka)

Service Name:
Girls School Salon Otsuka Jogakuen

Provider Name:
Unknown

Website/Contact Info:
http://otsuka-jogakuen.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
5000円 for 20min

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Late September 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Finally the third and last review from my previous trip to Japan.

I was in Japan with a friend from July to September and this was the last week at the end of September. We stayed at an Airbnb in Otsuka in Tokyo. I was alone on a Sunday and incredibly horny, so I went out to do something about it.
I had strolled through Otsuka on a trip a few years back and I remembered I had seen quite a few seedy buildings there. Mostly girl bars I think. Back then I wasn't able to read Japanese, but some street corners and signs just had that feeling to them.

So this time I looked up a few places and decided to go to the one that seemed to have the lowest barrier of entry: 大塚女学園 (Ootsuka Jogakuen). Their Homepage promised girls between 20 and 30 wearing school uniforms. It's on the first floor with an unmissable door.

It was around noon when I went in. The door chime announced my entrance and after a short wait an old woman showed up, took 5000 yen from me and led me to a couch in the back. The room was painted dark but the lights were bright enough. There were around 8 couches, 4 on the left and 4 on the right, with Eurobeat playing in the background. Pretty standard Pinsaro arrangement. It seemed I was the only one there at the time.
I waited for a few minutes (I was not offered a drink) and my girl arrived. She was not wearing a school uniform, but a standard see-through dress. She was taller than expected but thin. She was maybe mid to late 30s. But she wasn't smiling, didn't say much, didn't tell me her name (and I didn't ask) and just got straight to business.
She had me undress my pants and undies and took off her dress and bra. Her boobs were on the bigger side, round, probably fake, but looked good and were just beginning to sag a little. I had no opportunity to touch them, as she went ahead to clean my small friend, who started growing already. Then she put a condom on me and started sucking.
I honestly can't say much about her technique, because I was so incredibly horny that day, I came in like 20 seconds... It usually doesn't take me long to come, but this was a new record :rolleyes:

So that was it. She gave me a wet towel to clean myself with, I put on my pants again and she showed me to the exit.

Attachments:
unmissable-and-misleading-door.png

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I got my load off, so it was fine. But I didn't like the lack of conversion, the no-smiles business-like performance and especially the condom. And the lack of school uniforms. But it wasn't very expensive either so this shop would do in a pinch. But I think there would have been better options in Otsuka. Unfortunately I had to fly home the next day so I couldn't try any other places.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 12/25/2023