Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
// Context

I found Byosoku on City Heaven, I really liked the mysterious idea and a very soft M play, especially what they had on the website https://www.k-otome.com/play/ so I found the shop. It was a hard shop to find, it's on the top floor of the DKY12 building in Ikebukuro. The door is unmarked but when you walk in there's multiple shops. I asked someone for Byosoku and they led me to the shop at the front and he confirmed it was for Byosoku. Receptionist spoke fluent English, and confirmed that this was soft SM type soapland. He showed me an iPad with different girls, but only 2 were available soon.

He didn't give me much more details apart from both are good, and I looked up their profiles on the website, both seemed promising. So I picked Noa (I like shorter girls). He told me come back in 30 mins, I paid, and then after that he told me that no penetration. I felt like that's something he should've mentioned before paying but I was ok with it, I'm here for the experience not so much for the sex.

There were no forms or anything, so I just left and he told me to come back. I wandered around Animate across the road to kill time and then went back. He led me to a Park Side, a nearby love hotel just across the road, and told me to wait inside the room before showering together with the girl when she arrived. I set there and just waited for her.

// Meeting Noa
She knocked on the door and I thought she was cute. Her face was a little edited as expected and I don't how to put it but a little bit more squashed than I expected. It was like a sideways football shape. Overall, not bad except for her frowny face. She didn't say anything, took off her jacket and shoes and started stripping. I followed suit and just assumed she didn't speak english which is fair enough. Then gestured to enter the shower. She had a bit of natural chub like everyone else. But aside from that had a very nice hourglass figure, small breasts but very wide hips.

// Play
I followed her and we just stood there in the shower, she only washed my nipples and dick, and then that was it. We didn't even take a full shower. She instructed me to lie down in bed and then sucked me off. After about 10 mins she switched to playing with nipples, and then back to BBBJ, then I think she got tired and went to a HJ instead. Whenever I tried to touch her she'd give an unhappy look at one point complaining under her breath and moved my hands back to my side. I assumed maybe she didn't like her breasts or nipples touched? I felt there were better ways to gesture that. Then after I finished that was it. There was no blindfold play, not even a hint of SM play.

// Wrap Up
She cleaned up, offered for a shower or round 2 through Google translate on her phone. It was nothing like the website or what I was told. She was also inexpressive and clearly uninterested the whole time. I was very disappointed and honestly even during her BBBJ just wanted to get out so I said no, got dressed, waited for her and then just left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the shop?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
To be completely honest, I don't know if I misunderstood the website because I can't read Japanese? But I felt the images were clear enough and same with the google translate of Noa's profile. I felt like I got scammed.

After the session I looked up the place online and discovered TAG for the first time. I saw this review: https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/byosoku-de-namete-mint-ikebukuro-rara.32015/ which was nothing at all like the experience I had. Maybe they don't do the full experience for foreigners? Or this is just how Noa was?

If I had the same experience like that review, this would be a 5/5 but for me this was a complete disappointment and waste of money. After reading the review, the fact that I wasn't given a form or any options like that person makes me skeptical of the shop rather than the girl. I'd love to see more reviews and to see what experience people get, and whether this is the foreigner experience at this shop.

If I see some other reviews confirming the @Alstera 's experience, then I'd consider trying again. But based on this experience I intend to stay away from this shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024

Thanks for the review, even if it wasn't a good experience it could be helpful to others and also gives a better understanding of how the shops work.

First thing I noticed was the pretty high price point for 60 minutes. Seems they also charged a pretty inflated prices because you did all communication in English. All reviews of this shop and it's sister shop you can find here on TAG were booked in Japanese. I also used their sister shop once and had no problems. Since this is the first review by an English speaking customer, this is is some interesting information.

Not sure why the play didn't go as imagined. I think somebody in a different review mentioned that this shop and the sister shops use the same desk for booking. Maybe he offered a girl that was working for their more standard health shop because nobody else was available? ...but if he spoke good English there shouldn't have been a miscommunication like that.

Thanks for TOFTT.

Unfortunately it seems she just wasn't having a good day, wasn't feeling great, or you guys simply didn't click...unfortunately it happens.

Thanks for the review, even if it wasn't a good experience it could be helpful to others and also gives a better understanding of how the shops work.

First thing I noticed was the pretty high price point for 60 minutes. Seems they also charged a pretty inflated prices because you did all communication in English. All reviews of this shop and it's sister shop you can find here on TAG were booked in Japanese. I also used their sister shop once and had no problems. Since this is the first review by an English speaking customer, this is is some interesting information.

Not sure why the play didn't go as imagined. I think somebody in a different review mentioned that this shop and the sister shops use the same desk for booking. Maybe he offered a girl that was working for their more standard health shop because nobody else was available? ...but if he spoke good English there shouldn't have been a miscommunication like that.
Yeah I'm really not sure why. I remember specifically asking him if this was a soft SM type shop and the website so based on the limited info on these reviews it might be not offered for English only? Although the city heaven does say it is.. Either way this is unlucky and hopefully another English only is willing to try with a different girl and see if the experience is any different

Thanks for TOFTT.

Unfortunately it seems she just wasn't having a good day, wasn't feeling great, or you guys simply didn't click...unfortunately it happens.
She wasn't really engaging or responsive so I feel like we didn't get the opportunity to click in the first place.. but yeah seems about right from the impression. Honestly, rather than the girl it's more that the shop advertises their course but I'm disappointed that I didn't get to experience it. I think it's highly unlikely that it's the girl herself that doesn't offer the course given she is working for that shop so yeah unfortunate

Really disappointing that you didn’t get to experience anything close to what the store actually is about.
It’s always possible that you won’t vibe with the girl but from the review it’s like you went to an entirely different store but since the girls don’t work across the group stores that shouldn’t be possible!
If this is how they treat english speaking customers when you pay double the normal price…it’s crappy

Really disappointing that you didn’t get to experience anything close to what the store actually is about.
It’s always possible that you won’t vibe with the girl but from the review it’s like you went to an entirely different store but since the girls don’t work across the group stores that shouldn’t be possible!
If this is how they treat english speaking customers when you pay double the normal price…it’s crappy
Yeah it's a shame, and I hope there could be more reviews to confirm whether this is just a bad night or its how it is for English only speakers here. The store I went to was the first store on the right as soon as you enter the door, which the receptionist confirmed was byosoku so idk what happened but it was very unlucky

The store I went to was the first store on the right as soon as you enter the door, which the receptionist confirmed was byosoku so idk what happened but it was very unlucky

Like mentioned earlier they use the same desk for all their shops. You also book their more vanilla JK themed services there. Not sure what went wrong in your case 🤷🏼‍♂️

I also went in January, I saw multiple rooms with reception desks and I got the impression there are different desks per shop. OP's description matches what I remember (right side after entering). I had a fantastic time with Ui though it was all Japanese

Like mentioned earlier they use the same desk for all their shops. You also book their more vanilla JK themed services there. Not sure what went wrong in your case 🤷🏼‍♂️
Same... I wish I knew

I also went in January, I saw multiple rooms with reception desks and I got the impression there are different desks per shop. OP's description matches what I remember (right side after entering). I had a fantastic time with Ui though it was all Japanese
Looks like I better study up on Japanese next time I'm back then

It does sound like she did S play if you were not supposed to touch her and she did everything. Just no blindfold I guess.
I would think she’s just a grumpy girl who choose the shop so she can lead the session and be in control and avoid being touched as much as possible.
The result can be very different with someone else from the same shop like in the other review you found on here. You picked at random and landed on a “landmine” of a girl who wasn’t into it. If that was because it wasn’t a good day for her, she didn’t like you or if she is always like that we don’t know. Anyway this hobby can be a gamble at times. Better luck next time.
If you choose someone with multiple positive reviews here on TAG, you have a higher chance of a good time than if you try at random, but sometimes it’s good to TOFTT.

It does sound like she did S play if you were not supposed to touch her and she did everything. Just no blindfold I guess.
I would think she’s just a grumpy girl who choose the shop so she can lead the session and be in control and avoid being touched as much as possible.
The result can be very different with someone else from the same shop like in the other review you found on here. You picked at random and landed on a “landmine” of a girl who wasn’t into it. If that was because it wasn’t a good day for her, she didn’t like you or if she is always like that we don’t know. Anyway this hobby can be a gamble at times. Better luck next time.
If you choose someone with multiple positive reviews here on TAG, you have a higher chance of a good time than if you try at random, but sometimes it’s good to TOFTT.
I'd argue it takes more than just a receiving a blowjob to be considered S play. I didn't touch her cos it made her visibly unhappy, not for any SM reasons unfortunately.

Can't blame her if it was just an off day, we're all human after all. If anything, I feel like it might be something with the shop since you're meant to receive a form from the receptionist to begin with according to other reviews.

Definitely a TOFTT moment but on the bright side this experience was how I discovered TAG in the first place haha since I had to look up the store after that. I'll probably try again and request one of the other girls the Japanese only folks went with and hope for the best. Otherwise, there's plenty of reviews on TAG I quite like :)

Reactions: Alice
He could have avoided that shitty experience if he just booked @Alice instead or Kaoru@Y-shirts.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Sudsy