100 min 40k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Background about myself - I visit Japan often and speak conversational Japanese but have never tried the soapland experience. I usually stick with キャバクラ or セクキャバ but decided to finally go to a soap on my current trip. I'm American and stand out as clearly not-Japanese. All my conversations were in Japanese.

I've lurked here for a long time so kind of knew some of the popular soaps and where I probably wouldn't have issues. I decided between King's Club or idol kenkyuusei. I hate talking on the phone even in English so decided to skip any reservations and just walk in. I arrived to Minowa station at about 2pm and walked from there with my mind set on checking out King's Club first. I passed by 2 or 3 touts and got invited in to a few but continued on to King's Club. When I got there, the tout outside invited me in and I took a seat in the waiting room. After a bit a really friendly man brought in 3 pictures. I explained to him that it was my first time at a soap so mat play was the thing I wanted to try the most. He said all three can do it well but was really pushing Noeru many times saying she's really friendly, cute, and has good energy. He also warned me that one of the three was very "big" which I appreciated. I liked one of the girl's pictures the most but I decided to go with his recommendation so chose Noeru for 100 min at 40k. The price list was all in English so I assume that's with the gaijin tax included. I waited about 15 mins and was called out of the room.

I met Noeru at the bottom of the stairs and she took me up with a huge smile and giggling all the way. She's really short, young, and cute. Not a stunner by any means but not bad. She had small tits but thick legs which I don't see often in Japanese girls. But I really loved her attitude and energy. She was constantly asking me a bunch of questions throughout and seemed genuinely interested. I told her myself that she was really genki and she said she knows she is. I told her as well that it was my first time so I really wanted to try mat play and she said that was okay.

We talked about 5-10 mins then she took all my clothes off then hers and led me to the chair. She prepared the soap and lathered up her body to clean mine with. Of course she also reached under and cleaned my underside. After that she directed me to the bath to soak while she prepared the mat. It took a bit but we talked the whole time. She never joined me in the bath but I was okay with it. The mat play was excellent. She slid all over me and licked every inch of my body. I was in heaven. Her tongue felt so good all over me. She did a few different moves while I was facedown and then told me to flip. When I did, she continued sliding all over and then went down for the BJ. She put a cover on right away and went down for a bit before climbing on top for CG. She really really went at it with continuous riding for at least 15 mins. It felt really good but unfortunately I've had a hard time finishing my whole life so I told her to let me know when she gets tired and we can do something else. She still powered through for another 5 mins before finally climbing off and I told her let's try a hand job. She was kissing me the whole time which I love but I just couldn't get there so I told her to let me do it myself. She kept kissing me and touching me everywhere and I finally finished.

She told me to stay there while she cleaned everything up and told me to get in the bath again while she put away the mat and cleaned the area. We talked a little more, she gave me her card with a message in English, and waved goodbye. The male staff arranged a car for me to Asakusa in the way out which I also appreciated.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Noeru really won me over with her energy and willingness to please. She was perfect for my first time. Now that I experienced a soap, I definitely want to go back but I wanna try some other shops. I recommend her for first timers like me ! The tencho also mentioned she can speak some English but she didn't use it with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cinnabums
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 5/7/2023

Moderator Note: Please note that this soapland is now closed.