Nomination Fees & Contracts

ShibaKen

TAG Member
Reaction score
Just 2 questions I've been pondering over lately.

1) I know that many shops charge a repeat nomination fee for people who wish to book the same girl a second time. So I was wondering, does the extra charge you pay to book a girl again go to the girl or does it go to the shop? Also, does the base nomination fee go to the girl as well?

2) Do girls sign a contract when they decide to work for a particular shop? If so, are they required to work for a certain period of time before they are able to leave or is there a grace period where they can just try it out to see if they like it or not. I'm thinking the latter?

Thanks! :)

1) Depends on the shop. It goes both ways. Sometimes the girl gets the benefit and other times she doesn't.

2) No. It's just literally an interview and if they like the girl, they'll usually take them back to the office. (Interview usually happens in a cafe) Then, they'll arrange a schedule and photo shoot. There is no restriction on a girl that would keep her from leaving one shop for another. Some girls try to the job with one client and then quit right after... for whatever reason. Other girls will leave a shop after a few months once the clients have had her once and she's no longer considered a 'new arrival'. The new arrival is sort of a bonus status that gets attention for new girls that join a shop.

Reactions: Muku1 and ShibaKen
@TAG Manager
It's not completely uncommon for shops to have a special discount / reduced rate, if you go with a new girl. I'm not particularly fond of new (unexperienced) faces, so I don't often use, but I think I saw that at least in soaplands fairly frequently, but I think in fashion or delivery health too.
Don't think being fresh is always an advantage.

@TAG Manager
It's not completely uncommon for shops to have a special discount / reduced rate, if you go with a new girl. I'm not particularly fond of new (unexperienced) faces, so I don't often use, but I think I saw that at least in soaplands fairly frequently, but I think in fashion or delivery health too.
Don't think being fresh is always an advantage.

No, it's not always advantage - but it's a chance for them to see more new clients and hopefully snag them as frequent repeaters.
I was talking to someone that works for a DH shop where there were too many girls. They promised new girls 3 clients per day, but due to the number of new girls... that had fallen to 2 or even 1... but luckily not zero.

In the case of a special rate for a new girl, she does lose money but it's viewed as an investment to connect with (and maybe retain) new clients.

I see, my few experiences with really fresh girls made it look like a well justified discount. I still fondly remember that soapland girl suggesting that we enter the bathtub and then being completely lost on what to do there :D

Sorry but I've got another question that's slightly off topic and it has to do with schedules.
Most shops I know show the schedules of the girls for the given week. Does this mean that most of the girls schedule their work shifts on a weekly basis? Or are they decided on a monthly basis and shops just choose to show a weeks worth?

Thanks.

Sorry but I've got another question that's slightly off topic and it has to do with schedules.
Most shops I know show the schedules of the girls for the given week. Does this mean that most of the girls schedule their work shifts on a weekly basis? Or are they decided on a monthly basis and shops just choose to show a weeks worth?

Thanks.

Girls usually prepare a schedule 1 week at a time and some do it on the fly where it's allowed. Shops that allow constant changes recommends that availability be updated at least 1 day in advance so that people can see that she will be available. I've never heard of a schedule made for an entire month at one time.

Reactions: Muku1 and ShibaKen