45 minutes for 9000 yen +1000 yen shimei

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
16 january 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I'Ve been for 6 months in japan and decide to try my first deriheru for the first time and turn out to be quite a disaster for me

I planning for 1 months and looking for a place nearby so i got a little bit cheaper,so i try calling by phone because you can't booking by website.

At first the tencho explain to me how it works,the fee and other thing but told me that booking the girl only if i stay at a hotel first,so i choose rental room near kinshicho and enter after that i make the call and the girl come

She looks almost the same with picture and have great body,but she almost can't speak japanese and only english, but for me both is okay because i can speak on the same level of native for both language,after getting in the bath after being shower and and bathtub we got into bed but maybe because mine is small because of asian size so maybe she is not really into it so she said in the start no kissing(because she have sore throat),no licking pussy(because it will be hurt)nd when i try to touch her pussy she evade and said only touch boobs already let me down too much,and after she got on top she stop after like 1 minutes and said my pubes hurting her so only Cow girl and missionary but i don't know if it's because too many times jerk off with my own hands and rarely get any actual experience with girls i can only cum if i get strong simulation,in the end she run out of lotion so don't wanna HJ and no BJ in the end(only like 2-3 minutes at the start) and i finish with she licking my nipple/she mastubates while i jerk of on my own

Is this even possible??,i really have complicated feelings for this but what is the most important are my day is ruined for sure and i will not order another thai girl.

I was supposed to go to marine blue if tmit's not because my password was error eventhough i have made it before and keep error until i switch to receive the new password from call,and what is worse is i pass the booking time because of those shitty password error fuck.

Definitely will not repeat and it's a pain need to call the tenchou every time also

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the shop?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Please share some experience to me,am i this miserable?,if it's like this better to go to jyanjyan

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024

For anyone who was around pre-pandemic, I'm almost certain this shop is the successor to Thai Mild. I see a few familiar faces on the roster.

Reactions: Sudsy and Durg50
For anyone who was around pre-pandemic, I'm almost certain this shop is the successor to Thai Mild. I see a few familiar faces on the roster.
Yeah, I was about to say the same thing.