Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Intro:

So now this is my 5th day in Japan and there was a small typhoon going on in the area that ruined the crap out of my umbrella and made me have to walk the entire day with wet socks and shoes. However, gentlemen I have a destination to go and it is to go see Fuu-chan at Iwakaba who was recently reviewed by a fellow peer in this forum and seems like he had a great time. I myself wanted to have that sort of experience so I grit my teeth and took my squishy steps to their storefront. I was very confused at first when I got there as the area felt pretty tight and the entrance was right behind their big green sign. I'm not sure if they have 2 entrances since I saw another door that looks like you can come in and didn't check any further. I was greeted by 2 middle aged men and welcomed me as I confirmed if gaijin were ok. They said yes and offered me 2 choices: one where I can go right away or Fuu-chan that is running late and will be here in 1 hour. I of course picked Fuu-chan as she was the reason why I even came to Ikebukuro. After paying they asked if I wanted to use the restroom which I did since it'll be one very long wait. I then waited and used their free wifi to watch some Youtube videos to kill time.

Meeting & Play:

When I was called I laid my eyes upon her and noticed right away she had quite a few small moles/beauty spots around her face like 6 I think? I'd say that her eyes are smaller compared to her photos on the site. I'd say she has one of the biggest tits that I have encountered so far, maybe DD and she was partially shaved, her body did have peach fuzz that was noticeable up close. She told me the reason she was late was because rain made her sleepy so she overslept. For some reason when we sat down she was staring at me and I felt very odd. She then came close and held my nose, apparently she was bothered by the blackheads on it. She then got some blackhead remover tweezers and started to get them one by one. This lasted for 5-10 minutes while we chatted. I think she told me this was her profession or something.

She then gave me a few choices for bath scents and I picked cedar wood. We then took a bath first and it was small and she joined and did lots of kissing and staring and talking some more. She then washed me on the sukebe chair and we headed to the bed. She asked what I wanted to do and I said missionary. First I kissed her and did dfk then kissed her boobs and nipples and moved to the pussy and did that for like 2 minutes. I proceeded to enter inside her wet slit and she was moaning pretty loud for the first 2 mins and slowly became quieter with normal moans. Did a few positions of missionary like hands under knee , regular M spread and holding legs up straight. I soon nutted inside and she had an exaggerated orgasm and was shivering or convulsing for like 2 mins which was kinda weird to me. We then laid down for the rest of the time and she gave me lots of kisses, cleaned my ears, gave me a lap pillow and kissed and hugged my face to her boobs. Also made me give her a lap pillow as well and held my hand and squeezed it. When I left she gave me another hug. Definitely GFE.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She isn't really my type sadly but I definitely recommend her to fellow people who really like that GFE. If I ever go again I'd probably choose a shorter time since I didn't know they dont do mat play.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 9/29/2023

I think this is the 2nd review I read on her and a mention in kind of a double review. She doesn't sound like a complete dud. But doesn't sound like something to go the place for specifically. What was her body weight? Mostly thin and slender or a bit chubby? It's a main thing for me. Belly fat is one of biggest minuses.

Does this shop not do mat play or this girl does not do mat play?