80 minutes + tengoku option 22,000yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Sept 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Curiosity got the best of me given the recent threads about esute. Googled around and seemed a reasonably high likelihood of Happy End with Kami-no-esute.
Used the line on their website to say, in Japanese, “hi am heathen is it ok?” And once they confirmed that I can speak, they offered me Misa RIGHT NOW or someone else in an hour.
Wait what? Where? Sent my phone number and they SMS’d me the address of a generic apartment building. Told them no way I can make it there that fast and was 4 minutes late. Buzzed the room and was let in.

Went up to a standard 1K room. Misa in a bathrobe. I sat in a comfy chair and she confirmed 80 minutes then I asked about options and she said Tengoku for 5000 and Jigoku for 4000. Went for 5000 and she led me to the shower and told me to put on the paper pants when done.
Showered and gargled and put on the tiny little g string paper pants. Back to the room and she was wearing exactly the same; naked but for the little pants. Promising!
Stood and complimented each other and hugged and I squeezed her butt and her boobs. Then she had me lie face down and did what I guess is a standard esute “massage”; lots of oil and erotic rubbing just close enough to the good parts.
She had me on my side with my leg between hers and more rubbing and teasing; I could touch her back and thighs and ass but she cleverly kept her boobs pressed against me so I couldn’t get to them.
Finally had me face up and she mounted me then lay down squishing he boobs on my chest, her face at my ear and a wee giggling and moaning in my ear. She had one hand down in my crotch for a slow, weak, oily Sumata-ish thing. I had a hand roaming her ass but she kept her crotch clamped on my tummy so nothing but the slightest of glancing my fingers.
Finally she was kind of on her side with my leg between hers and she’s gently fondling me and I just said straight up “make me come please” and she gave me a totally normal handjob to finish.
Back to the shower to wash off all the oil, dressed, thanked her, and left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I may well try her again for 120 minutes and just straight up ask for more options.
She certainly didn’t seem like a HJ finish was some kind of rare treat though obviously it is NOT guaranteed.
The massage was useless but if you like basically naked teasing it’s great I guess. Definitely not my thing if I can’t get more options but again those are NOT to be expected so it is what it is.

But let’s not kid around this place is barely scraping by the gray edge; operating from private apartments without a fuzoku license.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 9/19/2023

Hand of God you say?

Reactions: BIPSY
Ok I did 120 minutes with a different lady (her first day apparently) and besides 120 minutes just being WAY better, she and I got along really well (or she faked it well enough) that by the end she was sitting on my face with my tongue buried in her (sweet-flavored oil covered) lady parts as she handily drew me to conclusion.

Still had some time so she asked if I wanted a second and I chuckled hell no but I gave her some magical fingers and boob sucking which she (pretended to) enjoy. Ended with a shower and hug and she wouldn’t share line but told me about her Twitter instead tho of course I cannot DM on Twitter unless she follows me as well.
Worth 30k for 120 minutes? Maybe ? I guess? Will repeat? Probably, just because I like DATY!

Went here recently as well. Don’t remember the girl’s name but very similar experience as described here. Very nice!

You could consider it pricy, but I haven’t found another place where you get this service for 21k with a pretty young Japanese girl.