Not too happy with robo Marin

Service Name:
Robo deriheru

Provider Name:
Marin https://www.robodeli.net/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=47253663

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.robodeli.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60' 32000 (irama+immediate) + 9000 (hotel)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I kept thinking for months about my encounter wjth Shiho. So instead of trying Iramachion or a different service, the first time I had the chance I decided to have another go at Robodeli. I just love the concept and that timewith Shiho worked beautifully. Unfortunately this time it was a disappointment.

It was a late evening and things started to go badly from the beginning. Only two girls were available (one wasn'teven ln the schedule) and via Line I was told they had no cars so I had to take a taxi to Kabukicho if I wanted a meeting. Also, despite many experiences over 15 years I hadn't considered that after 11 pm a Love hotel was going to be considerably more expensive than in the afternoon: before even starting I had already paid 13000 yen. I would pay another 4000 to go back.

I had on my list Mikan, Airi, Moeri or a second time with Hiyori. I really should have thought more. Anyway I was too excited and I chose Marin (the other option was Mitsuwa) as I liked her pictures. And asked for robo 2 erobot 1 (she could say few things but only do what ordered). On the website she looked thin and cute and I like thin girls. But when she arrived she wasn't anything like the pics. Not even a faint resemblance (and in my previous experiences the pics were quite faithful, and both Shiho and Hiyori very pretty). Marin is a nice girl with a likable smile but she isn't thin by any means, and I found her unattractive, at least for me. It was a big letdown. I didn't even like the way she was dressed
She did have a nice breast that matched the description (so I am sure she really was Marin).

I started by kissing her while she was still with her clothes on, put and hand under her skirt. Then she took her clothes off. I played a bit with her big oppai. And then I made her get on her knees to blow me for a bit. Blowjob was ok. Then I lied on the bed and asked her to lick and suck my balls but then she would do it just for a few seconds with a poor technique then go back to blowjob or handjob. Same when I asked for rimming. I asked her to do a bit of irama but she just couldn't take it, she got stiff, pushed back. I didn't force. She said she was ok but kind of resisted. She did her best, I think. At the end we went back to a normal blowjob and she did take a huge load in her mouth, gracefully and with a smile.

We then lied on the bed a bit for small talk, not really cuddling. When I asked for a second round she kind of looked surprised and didn'teven take her towel off. She blowed me, worked a bit with her hands and it took me a while before I came again in her mouth.
Basically I paid 50000 (overall) for two decent blowjobs by an unattractive girl. Way too expensive.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I think the concept might be great for guys that lire submissive girls and things like face fucking. But, reading the reviews and in my experience, it really depends a lot on the girls. Some just ignore the concept, robo levels and so on. Maybe it's just me expecting too much. Next time I'll tra another service. Or stick to the top girls or girls that have already been reviewed.

Last edited:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/30/2023

Have her on my list. Would you mind to say what kind of body type does she have? Maybe a reference that can be looked up online?

She is quite short, around 160 cm, she's not slim, I would say a thick girl but I wouldn't say plump. Her skin is very nice and has rather big boobs which are her best feature. Her face is not that beautiful but has a nice smile.

Reactions: Alice and ThaWeeknd
She is quite short, around 160 cm, she's not slim, I would say a thick girl but I wouldn't say plump. Her skin is very nice and has rather big boobs which are her best feature. Her face is not that beautiful but has a nice smile.
Have a better idea of her now. Thank you

Sorry to hear about this.

I am very sensitive about weight. It's the one thing I have low tolerance for because it's in the person's control to not eat Mac and ice cream all the time. Especially when your naked body is part of your business.

Face, boobs, even personality I have a great tolerance and forgiveness for. Face and boobs aren't really in your control and as far as attitude maybe she's having a bad day or whatever. Just body weight is the big turn off.

I straight up tell shops before hand I do not like chubby or over weight. I guess it might help a bit if I have to take a shot on someone I don't know.

I am very sensitive about weight. It's the one thing I have low tolerance for because it's in the person's control to not eat Mac and ice cream all the time. Especially when your naked body is part of your business.

Face, boobs, even personality I have a great tolerance and forgiveness for. Face and boobs aren't really in your control and as far as attitude maybe she's having a bad day or whatever. Just body weight is the big turn off.

I straight up tell shops before hand I do not like chubby or over weight. I guess it might help a bit if I have to take a shot on someone I don't know.
If that really is your reasoning then I hope the shops tell you to fuck off.

You say this like anyone here isn’t already painfully aware of your preferences, given that you’ve spammed them over dozens of threads in the last couple of months.

Shut the fuck up about it, we know what you like/don’t like and none of us care.

Status
Not open for further replies.