Guest viewing is limited

Now Chasing Two Rabbits Because Of This Girl :(

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
Dating with two girls at the same time, that's something I never do.
But recently, the girl I tried to get acted like she wasn't interested in me after the first date, didn't contact me once during a whole week.
So I forgot about her and gave my LINE to another girl I'm interested in.
Then the first girl contacted me back out of nowhere telling me that she is in fact interested in me.
And now I find myself with two potential partners which means I will probably have to make a difficult choice.
I just hate it :(

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
But recently, the girl I tried to get acted like she wasn't interested in me after the first date, didn't contact me once during a whole week.
Then the first girl contacted me back out of nowhere telling me that she is in fact interested in me.
And now I find myself with two potential partners which means I will probably have to make a difficult choice.

Just pick the one with the bigger boobs

I hope you don't have the expectations that they will not lie to you in the beginning.
I'd suggest being as truthful as possible until you find one that will stick.

Reactions: Wwanderer
how are you meeting these new girls now? I thought you have deleted all of the dating apps.

I don't see anything wrong with dating more than one person at once, provided you are doing so casually and don't try to hide it if they ask.

Me neither. More importantly neither see the Japanese girls. Like one explained me it's the same than with airline tickets, sometimes you get doublebooked.

The key word in your post is "potential". Based on your previous posts, your retention rate seems pretty low.

A bird in the bed( or bush) is worth six in the hand.

I don't understand why this is even remotely a dilemma.. What on earth do you DO on your dates?

I just normally get a coffee and have a chat.. Am i doing it wrong? Lol

Reactions: MikeH
What on earth do you DO on your dates?

I just normally get a coffee and have a chat.. Am i doing it wrong? Lol

I usually do things me and her like. I thought that was the main idea of a date. ☺

Many times we have coffee too. Afterwards ☺

... provided you are doing so casually and don't try to hide it if they ask.

The problem is that Japanese girls are so insecure that they will pull out quickly if they find out that I have one more option around.

Luckily, most japanese girls don't ask these kind of questions.
They will ask me if I'm married, if I have a girlfriend but not whether or not I have dates.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
The problem is that Japanese girls are so insecure that they will pull out quickly if they find out that I have one more option around.

Based on my own experience I don't believe that's the reason. Or maybe I just get all the secure, independent and strong girls. ;)

The reason is rather that if you tell them you are seeing others too at the same time that makes them lose face and they skip faster than a galloping horse.

If you instead give them deniability they will select not to know and not ask and all is good. As long as you find out they are doing the same, of course ;).