6500 yen (60-minutes normal course) + 1000 yen admission fee

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
The shop was a bit difficult to find since there was no sign on the street, so I looked for direction from their website. It is on 5th floor without an elevator.

I arrived there around 20:45 on weekday and it was full with one person in queue. The male staff (who can speak English well) said I had to wait around 30-60 minutes and I could choose only 30-min course (it closes at 22:00). Luckily, a group of customers finished at 21:00 so I chose 60-min as I planned.

There are 6-8 booths in the shop. It is small and enough for only one floor chair. Shortly after I sat in my booth, the girls came to briefly introduced themselves. There were 3 girls at that time.

Ordering system is done through a provided iPad. There is menu in English which girl name, performance, and costume ($$) can be chosen. Girl will come to your booth once an order is sent.

The first girl I chose was Min. She is cute and her performance was good. I would say she already prepares her own performance for the whole 10-min session.

The second girl was Yu. She has pretty face. Her performance was not as good as Min, but understandable as she is a trainee.

During the private show, as there is not much option to choose in iPad, I communicated to the girls through whiteboard when I wanted her to do anything. I had to draw basic gesture as I cannot write Japanese and she cannot understand English.

I am not sure how magic mirror works as she could see logo on my T-shirt (it is quite big though), however she still continued doing her show after I already cummed.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This place is good start as the first day of adult trip in Tokyo. It is quite far from town but still worth traveling there only for this place.

This review belongs @yynn - we removed the duplicate account but cannot assign a new owner to the post right at this moment.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 10/9/2023

Hey, this sounds very interesting - care to explain a bit more how the store works? i looked up the site and they say 60 min course with a 10 in show, what do you do for the other 50 mins for example?
Thanks!

Hey, this sounds very interesting - care to explain a bit more how the store works? i looked up the site and they say 60 min course with a 10 in show, what do you do for the other 50 mins for example?
Thanks!
you pick 1 girl that will give you private non nude show. other 50 minutes is choosing or waiting the girl you want giving private show to other.

I think 60 minutes should get 2 x 10 minutes show.