Guest viewing is limited

NukuNuku Ikebukuro - Peeking on JK doing naughty things behind 1 way mirror

kirayamato

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
NukuNuku Ikebukuro - Peeking on JK doing naughty things behind 1 way mirror

Service Name:
Kengaku club / Study tour club / magic mirror shop / JK Peep show (Non nude)

Provider Name:
Momo and Min

Website/Contact Info:
https://eng.nukunuku.club/

Appointment Length & Costs:
6500 yen 60 minutes course + 1000 yen admission fee.

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
The Shop :
I actually went there and use Japanese Only, but I asked the staff and he said Japanese is not necessary so English Only is possible. They will change the tablet language to english for you. I didn't check the staff english ability,and for communicating with the girls, maybe you can ask if using google translate on tablet is possible, otherwise Japanese writing and conversation skill is important here.

It is near awa romano, in the alley between angel kiss and yakitori. A bit hard to find at first.

The booth :
It is extremely small, but I found a portable fan there, so I didn't have to sweat the whole session.
I am 174cm and it is pretty cramped for me to take off my pants :D

Service :
Although the category is peep room, the service is different compared to Madonna.
Basically they will perform without taking off their clothes. They will show boobs without taking off bra and panty.They wont show nipple or private area. I think at most with 5000 yen you can ask them to be topless with plaster on nipple.

You can choose what performance : non penetrate sex act, masturbation etc., but maybe learn how to write oppai or oshiri at least in romaji.

I read that the main attraction of this shop is costume change, where sometimes you might get accidental nipslip.
They also allow you to take picture and video with shop's device for additional cost.

Girls :
Momo#18 : I think the prettiest with white smooth skin but dead inside.

Min#92 : quite cute, skinny, plump butt. I was offered business card with handwriting, maybe because I nut during her session. Managed to get nipslip during the performance.

Summary :
typical option milking onakura I think.
I somehow feel they can see me so a bit uncomfortable when they are facing me (they actually don't, but they react to whiteboard pretty quickly without me placing the whiteboard on mirror).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I recommend this shop if kengaku club is your thing.
It might look expensive if this isn't your thing.

similar shop: shibuya galaxy and magic mirror go

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 9/19/2023

I'd wanna see them totally nude. I mean...That's just me.

I can't see the point if they aren't unless it was cheaper... or you have a clothing fetish?

But cool. It's something.

Reactions: Snuggles
I'd wanna see them totally nude. I mean...That's just me.

I can't see the point if they aren't unless it was cheaper... or you have a clothing fetish?

But cool. It's something.
for some people, being teased give more satisfaction.

And the casts are pretty young so closer to JK theme.

for some people, being teased give more satisfaction.

And the casts are pretty young so closer to JK theme.
Sure. Absolutely.

I like it too. So I guess to revise I meant it just doesn’t take me all the way.

Reminds me of the shoplifters movie.
Would be cool if the windows were semi-transparent. I'd love to have a girl watch me jerk off to her and to see any excitement or disgust on her face as I'm doing so

Reactions: Alice
Reminds me of the shoplifters movie.
Would be cool if the windows were semi-transparent. I'd love to have a girl watch me jerk off to her and to see any excitement or disgust on her face as I'm doing so
you have onakura for that right? since you can have the girl right in front of you.

you can also tell the girl to admire your penis for 10 minutes straight.

Reactions: jhingy567 and Alice
you have onakura for that right? since you can have the girl right in front of you.

you can also tell the girl to admire your penis for 10 minutes straight.
Yeah I guess so. I was under the impression that girls here would be younger/ more jk looking than what I'd find at lovely hand.

Reactions: Alice