Nyandafull Mix - Maya

Service Name:
Nyandafull Mix

Provider Name:
Maya

Website/Contact Info:
https://nyandafull.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes 29K + Nyukaikin 1K + Shimei 2K (32K total)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had actually booked a different girl at Nyanda this day, but as happens once in a while, when I called up to confirm, she had decided for reasons unknown that she wasn't working. Since I had already arrived in Ikebukuro at this point, I figured I might as well walk over and see who was available on the roster. Nyanda is a fairly expensive shop, but they've got a reputation for having only highly attractive ladies working there. Nyanda is a hoteheru, so you need to go down to their counter to book and pay. Their counter is downstairs from an unmarked entry next to the Love+ massage shop near Ikebukuro north exit. Hoteheru aren't permitted to have any signage other than the "no under 18" mark. Nyanda apparently WILL serve foreigners who don't speak Japanese, but the choice of girls is very limited, and you'll be charged the foreigner rate (essentially a 5K gaijin tax). If you're a fluent speaker, you'll pay the local rate.

I got to the counter, explained that I was the guy that the lovely XXXX had cancelled on, and asked if anyone else was available for a booking soon. They checked the schedule on the computer, and four cards rapidly found their way to the counter.

Aqua, Tsubasa, Aren, and Maya.

Selected Maya - something about her smiling face told me that she'd be good company. Paid the damage, and was asked if I preferred a nice hotel or a cheap one - I answered the I'd definitely prefer a "nice" one, and was referred to Hotel Atlanta. Little tip - always ask for the nicer one. Might cost you a little more, but the girls will always be more comfortable in a clean and nice room. Atlanta was just 4K for a 2 hour stay, and the room was clean, bright, and well equipped, albeit a bit small.

I called the shop to confirm my room number, and they said Maya would be right over. Checked work mail for a bit, and within a few minutes the doorbell rang, and I opened the door to Maya, who gave me a cheerful greeting as she stepped in and locked the door. She was clad in tall boots, leather shorts, and a fluffy top, with waist length blonde hair and a big smile that lit up her whole face - I had thought she was pretty in the photos, but in real life she's just gorgeous in a gyaru sort of way. She suggested we sit on the bed, and we engaged in a little get-to-know-you chit chat, with the usual relief that I was able to speak Japanese - she doesn't speak a word of English. She claims she really is 18, and she's just been in the business for a couple of months.

After a few minutes of chat, she decided it was time to shower, and started to disrobe, carefully folding each item of clothing and placing them under her handbag on the sofa as I peeled off and enjoyed watching her getting starkers. Body wise, total jackpot for me.... she has a beautiful round ass and slightly thick thighs, and is either lasered or she just had a wax earlier in the day. Otehrwise slender, with Japanese b-cups up top,

We went to the shower, where we did the usual - and then she asked me if I would be so kind as to wash her. First time I've ever had a provider ask that! So I obliged, getting lots of lather up, and had a bit of fun soaping her down and getting her head to neck clean, and when I gave her a little massage around her shoulders she asked for more, so ended up giving this soapy slippery petite lady a standing back massage as she supported herself against the wall to let me get a little more pressure in. After a few minutes of that she turned around and gave me a hug, then we rinsed off and headed to the bed, where she hopped under the covers claiming shyness, then hit me with a big totally un-shy kiss.

She seemed to react well to my taking the lead, so I worked my way down her body, checking how she liked her breasts to be played with (she prefers a focus on the nipples), and further down and went down on her until she got good and soaking wet, then moved my way back up for more of those kisses while she hopped on top of me and started some very enthusiastic sumata using her own natural lube - no lotion required. Normally I'd have expected some oral to occur in here somewhere, but her sumata was so good that I didn't even think about it at the time - things just flowed pretty naturally to there, and it was just great. Will definitely be back for a rematch, since oral is supposed to be one of her strong points.

Eventually I popped, and coated her clear up to her neck, fortunately missing her hair. We cleaned off with tissues and collapsed onto the bed where she had a good laugh at how sweaty we both were. We had a little pillow talk, and she got me to teach her a few phrases in French and English, then we showered off, got dresed, she gave me another big hug and her card for a future booking discount, and then we went off into the night.

I checked her profile while I was waiting for the train, and even before I made it to the station she had already posted an enthusiastic thank you diary entry. Total sweetie.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'll definitely be back to see Maya, she pushes so many of my buttons....

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/3/2023

Ah, finally someone else trying Nyanda 😉
Maya really looks cute, you were really lucky that a girl like that was available by chance. Lucky you✌️
I haven't noticed her before, but Nyandas lineup is so big that it's easy to miss some girls...too much to handle.

Only thing I would maybe disagree on is that Nyanda only has highly attractive girls. I would say Stella in Ikebukuro fits more this stereotype, Nyanda is a bit more of a chaotic mixture which I think is a plus. They for sure have super pretty girls, but also some that are a bit different...and a lot of Galdeli's girls are also part of Nyanda's lineup. They are basically located next to eachother and girls are double listed.

Hehe, you are not the only one who got cancelled. I think whenever I booked Nyanda I got cancelled more often than it actually worked....some of the girls there seem to be a bit all over the place 🤣

Thanks for the review. Looking forward to try this place soon.

Thanks for the review! Wonder if anyone tried summer or arina? First time in Japan hoping for a good time!