50 minutes / 12000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So, I was in the general vicinity of Ueno in the middle of a rainy day and had a bit of time to kill, so my brain in all its magnificent glory suggested a quick visit to NYNY, as it had been a whole while and there were mainly good memories of previous visits, and also brain vaguely recalled reading that they were turning away foreigners, which sounded unlikely, but if nothing else it would be nice to check and report to the community.

Spoiler: they did not turn me away. The door guy checked a list on the wall to see who would service me, and it turned out it was my ex-mother-in-law.

Well not actually my ex-mother-in-law of course, I cannot imagine any remotely plausible set of circumstances under which I would find her in a soapland in Ueno, or anywhere else for that matter, but the resemblance was eerie. Though a decade or so younger (my ex-mother-in-law would be in her 70s now). Website claims 52, but we all know what that means. Anyway, instead of remembering I have an urgent appointment to lick some windows or something, brain notes I have had some quite good experiences with the older ladies so let's see how this one goes.

Anyway, let's put it like this - brain has a rich library of wank-bank material to get me through such situations and the view from the back was not too bad, all things (or maybe not enough things) considered. However there was what I can only assume was an attempt at sexy moaning, but it sounded almost exactly like a four year old boy playing with toy cars. That was offputting, to say the least. Further details omitted for brevity.

Time passed and I emerged without remembering further details (the wank-bank has a convenient memory hole for this kind of experience, and you wouldn't want to know anyway) and 12,000 yen poorer, which is 2,200 yen more than the "traditional" price which has been that forever, or - and this a fascinating piece of information which might be of use to anyone interested in historical soapland pricing - since the "A-Group" was founded, 38 (or 32, definitely 30-something) years ago.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Not recommended. Would not repeat. Would move to another continent to avoid repeating.

Really? This place still exists?

Yeah, though the "Champs Elysee" or whatever it was called on the same block vanished at some point a couple of years back, and as I posted elsewhere Secret Touch in Ikebukuro closed for refurbishment and reopened with a new, much younger concept recently.

Reactions: TAG Manager
This is an Incall shop, the review should be relocated.

Good point, I'm sure I put it in the right place, might have been tired and clicked on the wrong link though.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Good point, I'm sure I put it in the right place,
Yeah…sometimes I accidentally slip it in her ass, too…buttholes being next to pussies these days, sheesh.

So, um… What happened?
Egyptian Lover Mummy GIF by MOODMAN

Not sure why anyone goes to this place and expects something younger. Azami has been there for many years and the few times I've been with her she has a bubbly personality and I've had some nice conversations with her, talking about her grown children, her family life, etc. but I guess that's because she knows me as a repeat customer or something. She's old, for sure and if you go to NYNY expect someone old, out-of-shape or both. Champs next door now has younger ladies if that's what turns you on, ditto for Secret Touch. They recently raised their price from 9800 but I remember when it was 9200.

Reactions: Spankmuffin