http://newyork2.jp/dwsis/page/wdet.php?s=newyork&w=9633

Appointment Length & Costs:
9800+500 - 50 minutes

Type/Location:
Ueno Tokyo Fashion Health

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Shino is a favorite of mine, speaks no English, website age says 38 so I would guess she is mid-40s with very nice complexion, tall chubby figure, huge tits, slightly cute round chubby face, unshaven pussy, non-smoker, pleasant personality and nice conversationalist (Japanese).

That said, she is tall and proportioned curvy with ample girth around the midsection, rear and thighs but also being fit and not jiggly or sloppy fat. Her wrists would indicate big bones, but then again, if big ladies don't bother you then she is certainly attractive otherwise. I don't mind the big curves, especially given the size of her tits which are big, firm, real and quite substantial with little or no sag at all.

She enjoys DATY, 69 and gentle fingering and has good BBBJ and hand skills as do many in this chain. No FS so do not mess this up for the rest of us and even think about asking. The process is sit on the stool and get cleaned, soak in the bath, get out and get toweled off and lie on the bed, either you if you want it or she will lie down for DATY.

I've seen her a few times through the last few years and she is one of my favorites. Don't expect a young, slender bijin, she is anything but that but if you're OK with a skilled big-boned lady she is one to consider. For those who are familiar with Yukina at Secret Touch the body types are similar but Shino's tits are slightly bigger and she's slightly taller. Both are fit, skilled, friendly and nice if you like that body type.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Don't go to any of the stores in this chain if you're looking for young ladies. Other places are better for that. If you don't mind older MILF-types then this is a good place to try.

Thank you for the report, much appreciated!

Approved: 2/22/2020

Hey dude thanks for the review. I'm looking to expand my p2p experience this summer. Is this place clean? Like for example as clean as Asian Feeling/Relax? You think any of the girls at NYNY would do only paizuri? Asking for a friend.

Clean means different things to different people. AF/AR are fairly dark inside and the sheets and room is dark which hides quite a bit. The rooms are NYNY and sister stores are well-lit so you can see everything but the buildings are old so a bit dated inside. But, the rooms are as clean as a decent love hotel for what its worth and much cleaner than your average Chinese/Korean esute. Just don't expect modern features.

The ones with big boobs probably do paizuri but that's not my thing so I never think to ask. I much prefer DATY and 69 even if the lady doesn't do BBBJ and only hand finish, the experienced ones are quite good with their hand work while laying on your face. I only have a few regular ladies and I have never had a problem with any bad smells or anything else that would make me nervous. Most of the ladies I see have been there for many years, they know how to provide good service, they know men get horny and need a clinical release and they are quite accepting of any hentai/nasty requests that are permitted within the rules (no FS, etc.).

Note that NYNY and the entire chain are licensed healths so the ladies get checked twice a month for STD and they are very careful about sanitation and keeping themselves disease-free. It doesn't mean it is 100% safe but it is much safer than Chinese/Korean esute, for example.

Hey dude thanks for the review. I'm looking to expand my p2p experience this summer. Is this place clean? Like for example as clean as Asian Feeling/Relax? You think any of the girls at NYNY would do only paizuri? Asking for a friend.

Thanks for the detailed answer. I'll be adding this place to my list. I love me some MILFs.

but if you're OK with a skilled big-boned lady she is one to consider. For those who are familiar with Yukina at Secret Touch the body types are similar

I did enjoy Yukina and do like skilled big boned ladies, sounds like I should go to see Shino some time.