Oak Room - Roppongi Hills

Care to name some prices?

If me or the other girls ever wanna try it out we have to know something about how much to ask and where to take the guys.

The only two hotels in roppongi are also expensive and the nicer, newer one is often full booked (they might both be full in the evening). Maybe the girls mainly pick up foreigners from out of town and go to their luxery/business hotels with them?
Or are there also locals there?

The Oak Door is part of the Grand Hyatt so a lot of the customers are businessmen staying there.

The only two hotels in roppongi are also expensive and the nicer, newer one is often full booked (they might both be full in the evening).

I can positively confirm that this is not only an evening problem.

As for the rates, a girl I used to meet was talking about around 30k/h. She was probably not as much a stunner as you but given the amount of alcohol there that might not matter so much.

I can positively confirm that this is not only an evening problem.

As for the rates, a girl I used to meet was talking about around 30k/h. She was probably not as much a stunner as you but given the amount of alcohol there that might not matter so much.
Thank you!
Might try it out with friends sometime.
Always interested in new things. (*^_^*)

Reactions: Wwanderer
For a standard date/activities for 1-1.5 hours, you should be able to get the "rack rate" cost of a night in a standard room in the associated hotel. I haven't bothered to check, but it is probably around 40-50k for the Grand Hyatt.

-Ww

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thank you!
Might try it out with friends sometime.
Always interested in new things. (*^_^*)

Just be careful - the downside to finding dates there is that they will have been drinking, with all the issues that can entail.

Just be careful - the downside to finding dates there is that they will have been drinking, with all the issues that can entail.

Best to catch them fairly early in the evening, like when they drop in for a drink after dinner...as opposed to late in the evening when they have already been drinking for a few hours.

-Ww

For a standard date/activities for 1-1.5 hours, you should be able to get the "rack rate" cost of a night in a standard room in the associated hotel. I haven't bothered to check, but it is probably around 40-50k for the Grand Hyatt.

-Ww
Are you suggesting the girls do the Chinese thing and split a room three ways :)

The Tokyo hotel market fluctuates like crazy. Using Expedia, you can get a room at the Ritz Carlton tonight for $409 - almost $200 less than the Grand Hyatt. Okura is always good value.

@User#8628 if they can't go back to their hotel room or apartment, the Shibuya love hotel district is just a short ride away.

Are you suggesting the girls do the Chinese thing and split a room three ways :)

The Tokyo hotel market fluctuates like crazy. Using Expedia, you can get a room at the Ritz Carlton tonight for $409 - almost $200 less than the Grand Hyatt. Okura is always good value.

@User#8628 if they can't go back to their hotel room or apartment, the Shibuya love hotel district is just a short ride away.

No, I wasn't suggesting any specific venue, just noting that in most p4p markets around the world the cost of an hour or so of basic service is usually pretty close to that of an overnight stay in a standard room at a local hotel with roughly the same market position. This is at the rack rate, no discounts, specials etc.

-Ww

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
No, I wasn't suggesting any specific venue, just noting that in most p4p markets around the world the cost of an hour or so of basic service is usually pretty close to that of an overnight stay in a standard room at a local hotel with roughly the same market position. This is at the rack rate, no discounts, specials etc.

-Ww

OK...ic...I remember reading "your" theory on this before.