Objectives for 2018.

Because New Years Resolutions last a week and I don't believe in goals. What do you want to knock out this year?
- run more
- travel more
- blog more
- complete eight university subjects
- meet more fascinating clients
- say “yes” to all social invitations.

MIne is similar. Remove the word "abs".

And add "every day".

I am in a great shape. As long as we agree "pear" is a shape.

My resolution is to bang more young spinners than this year. It will be difficult as this year was pretty good but man has to have goals.

I only have some simple mental goals, the main one being to have a more positive outlook on life.

6-pk might be nice to get , if it actually does something for me besides requiring more layers in winter. lol. (ok I guess it involves getting fit, which is healthy)
I don't recall any panties dropping when I had them, and i was really the only one who saw them anyway :D

For the panties to drop, you'd have to show it to other people first.
Like this right?
me: "Hey ladies! Check these out" *pulls up shirt*
ladies: "wow, spectacular" *panties drop*

But actually, I lied when I said I was the only one who really saw.
The grannies and milfs doing underwater pilates at the swimming pool also did.
Still.... no dropped panties :cautious:

1. Get more sleep (right now averaging 3-4 hours a night)
2. Improve my Japanese (our cats know more than I do)
3. Work on photo posing and lighting skills more
4. Speed up our post production workflow and efficiency.
5. Increase our bookings.

This year I didn't manage to accomplish much except for some hard drinking so next year I'd really like to get out of the job I'm working (which I've grown to hate over the years), lose some weight and just take better care of my health in general.

6-pack abs! is my goal for 2018
This has been my goal for years now, but can't get my lazy ass up to do anything about it. I'm just thankful it's only a little gut I have to worry about, considering my diet and lack of physical activity.

My resolution is to bang more young spinners than this year. It will be difficult as this year was pretty good but man has to have goals.
Heck, I've yet to even be with a young spinner! So yeah, maybe having some fun with one should be my goal this year!!

All this flat belly body Nazi six pack abs bullshit is ruining the country. The natural healthy mark of a mature man is to have a full, round, manly and powerful Warubuta belly.

Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH
All this flat belly body Nazi six pack abs bullshit is ruining the country. The natural healthy mark of a mature man is to have a full, round, manly and powerful Warubuta belly.

The good thing is that actually many young spinners believe that too. And now I have both personal experience and science to back me up with that. As one of my lady friends told me; "muscular guys are nice to look at but you are much more fun to fuck with". And then she poked at my round belly saying it cushions nicely even when doing it rough.

https://www.fatherly.com/health-science/wellness/romantic-advantages-for-fat-guys/

Reactions: Sudsy
Get my MIL out of my house!
Get my house straightened back out and get back in shape.
Shoot more (guns and camera). Seriously lacking in both this past year.