Oedo Goten: Closed?

Mantaray

TAG Member
Reaction score
Have any of you recently visited or tried to call Oedo Goten (near Meguro Station)? It has been one of my go-to MPs for many years, but I haven't visited in a few months. Last week I tried to call for a reservation several times (as I always do), and I kept getting a message that the number I am dialing is no longer in use. I'm therefore wondering if the shop has closed down. It would be a pity, as I have always enjoyed its Edo-jidai ambiance and the complete unpredictability of the service I would receive on any given visit--anything from a standard HE to much, much more.

At any rate, if any of you have info about the current state of the shop, please do tell.
Many thanks and be well!

Have any of you recently visited or tried to call Oedo Goten (near Meguro Station)? It has been one of my go-to MPs for many years, but I haven't visited in a few months. Last week I tried to call for a reservation several times (as I always do), and I kept getting a message that the number I am dialing is no longer in use. I'm therefore wondering if the shop has closed down. It would be a pity, as I have always enjoyed its Edo-jidai ambiance and the complete unpredictability of the service I would receive on any given visit--anything from a standard HE to much, much more.

At any rate, if any of you have info about the current state of the shop, please do tell.
Many thanks and be well!
What number are you trying call?

I passed by a month ago and there were workers remodeling inside from what I could hear.
I am afraid this shop is gone for good. I hope I am wrong.
Thanks for the info. What a pity... let's hope it reopens when the remodeling is finished, or perhaps in a different location.

Reactions: Alice and leducul
Such unfortunate news! I was just thinking of that place and trying to check their website. It now redirects to something unrelated.

Pardon for asking, I've been away for awhile, is there an official thread on what well known shops have closed?
There was one for COVID but the change is so rapid, it’s impossible to keep up with. Lots of closures, mergers during and after COVID.

Reactions: Alice
There was one for COVID but the change is so rapid, it’s impossible to keep up with. Lots of closures, mergers during and after COVID.
Understood, thanks. Would be great if Oedo Gotten came back but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Reactions: Snuggles
I miss this place. It had the charm of Showa era Yurakucho alleys. None of the providers were young but the atmosphere, their robes and the excitement made it an incredible experience each time. I would enter what I recall were all dimly tatami rooms with a milf in an oiran, sitting down next to her and reaching in for a cheeky tit grab when I offered a hug. I’d get a playful “yamete yo, atta bakkari jannn” and then pat them on their ass or grab a cheek firmly. They would often reciprocate grabbing my cock and off to the races we were!
End of an era.

Reactions: Alice